[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hope I came to the right place. My 15 year old sister is on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 20160627_180550-1.jpg (20KB, 287x287px) Image search: [Google]
20160627_180550-1.jpg
20KB, 287x287px
I hope I came to the right place.

My 15 year old sister is on the very edge of becoming edgy emo trash, she's saying things about suicide and "fuck my parents" because they removed her from her after school program. I know she has a friend who cuts herself on the regular so she might go that route.
How do I get her back to reality and snap her out of her phase?

>inb4 "fuck her"
I would like to keep this non-sexual, if possible

Pic related, is her ~1-2 years ago.
>>
That's a rough 13
>>
>>17759409
She's actually 11 and the photo was taken this year, as seen in the filename that I forgot to change.
Any /adv/ice?
>>
>>17759452
Yeah, you're not her mom. Chill out and worry if she actually does something.
>>
>>17759406
Here is a crazy idea. Find all sick stuff about how people die or suffer because they were acting stupid like she does, stories,movies and make sure you show them to her, but not personally, make sure she bumps into them online somehow and reads and watches them herself. You can't change her but you can make her want to change. That's my advice...and also if you fell like doing something further than that you can make an annonymous account in her social network and contact her. Pretend you're someone she'll like only older and then give her a life lesson.
>>
>>17759406
It'd say an edgy phase is pretty normal for a teenager. Don't worry about too much unless it's affecting her negatively.
>>
>>17759458
>>17759503
You're right, but I would like to prevent anything before it happens; I would feel terrible if she brought a razor to the bathtub.
Maybe I'm overreacting, but the emo-ness has been going on for several weeks and now that her after school program is cut, I think she's reached her max.
>>
Anon I'm you but further in when she actually has done something. She started hanging with these weird kids who died their hair and were diagnosed with depression so she imitated them and now she been in and out of psychiatric hospitals at least 5 times in this year alone. She topped going to public school and took online classes and doesn't even do it because it's too much work. She cuts herself on a regular basis and won't tell us the reason and acts like a victim. I don't know how to help maybe I was a shit brother and not there enough for her but please stop her before she becomes my sister. Keep her away from that friend and be a good brother.
>>
>>17759484
You sound like a sociopath
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.