[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I used to smoke weed all the time as a teen. Only sparingly since

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: tln9O[1].jpg (325KB, 1200x867px) Image search: [Google]
tln9O[1].jpg
325KB, 1200x867px
I used to smoke weed all the time as a teen. Only sparingly since then maybe once a year. I was gonna try to get into it and tried on 4 seperate occassions but couldn't because of closed eye visuals

Now im gonna say something youre not going to believe since it makes no sense to me so i dont know how it happened. When i tell you this weed wasnt laced i tell you in complete confidence. I got it from a family member. One of the closest people in my life and they had the stash for over a month and had been smoking on it. Anyway :

I smoked some by myself on my front porch (just a bowl), went back inside and started playing chivalry on my PC. As the high started to set more and more in i was engrossed in this world of chivalry more and more even to the point to where i said "i am a polygon man" when looking at my character's hand models. I had completely lost all sense of self.

The game was about defending the city and the corn fields where my character supposedly lived and so did his family. The game has some gruesome death scenes but all in all its pretty silly. My mind blocked out all the silly. All of a sudden im just some guy with a sword fighting other guys who are trying to kill my family. I start getting anxious. The game is real to me now. My family is going to die, im shit with a sword.

I stop playing after i realize whats going on, but look around my room and there is total darkness (its 3am and my wife is asleep in the bed behind me) with only the light from my screen to dimly light the room (just enough to see the bed). I wait as i try to remember where i am, i cant remember why i am where i am, or what my name is.

I sat there struggling trying to remember the names of everthing, i get my name, i remember desk, bed, over the course of a few minutes (or at least i think so, time was really hard to tell). I remember what a stroke is and start to wonder if ive had or am having a stroke. I panic a bit more.
>>
File: SilentHills_Thumb01[1].jpg (557KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
SilentHills_Thumb01[1].jpg
557KB, 1920x1080px
I see my wife in bed. Another human like me. I try to rationalize why she's there. Remember shes my wife, cant remember her name. Eventually do and then try to find a way to rationalize my need for help or how to speak to her. I remember the words "bad trip" as if it were something i heard decades ago. I call her name and wake her up. I ask her what a bad trip is. She has never done drugs.

"How should i know?" She says. "Come to bed, are you okay?"

Im not okay. She pulls me into bed and holds me. I start shaking as every time I close my eyes i start seeing dead bodies and hr geiger shit like op pic. As i go to sleep i start seeing galaxies, universes, and all the music composed in them. Im talking like as if i had done some really heavy hallucinogen. I eventutally fall asleep and im still high the next day but much more calm and no more visions or confusion.

What happened to me /adv/? I am 100% sure there was nothing in that weed. It wasnt even harsh or anything. Ive been searching for an answer to this shit for years. Now every time i smoke i get episodes like this or HR Geiger shit. But i dont want this to keep up.

Pics related. This is the kind of stuff I see if I shut my eyes. I've never been diagnosed with schizophrenia or anything. I have depression and anxiety disorders, but that's about as far as that goes.
>>
>>17759387
Nice bait homie. You gay
>>
>>17759462
>bait
I mean i get thats a meme and all, but literally what could i be baiting people for?

Just replies or something? I'm honestly 100% asking for help or insight here.
>>
>>17759387
I only have experience on this with what I read on /adv/ so take everything I say with a grain of salt.
It seems like you had psychosis, sometimes it happens when you smoke weed, but it won't get better, just stop marijuana once and for all.
But do ask your psychiatrist (or whoever diagnosed you with anxiety and depression), he'll know better. Also, there is an OP psychiatrist, you could ask him.
>>
>>17759534
Thanks for that anon, I linked the thread to him.
>>
>>17759787
There you go
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.