[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please help me find a solution

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: kUFCbAo.jpg (3MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
kUFCbAo.jpg
3MB, 3120x4160px
The situation is a lot more complicated than this, but I'll try to bring it down to the key points.

I am currently in school, 2nd year college, in a foreign country that's very xenophobic so not open to immigrants. Staying here has been very hard, and to top it off my mom who i live with will be leaving the country next year, so no more home or money. But I work really hard, so I've been promised a grant with which I can finish my studies.
I'm meant to live in a student home which the grant pays for (500 or so a month), and have enough to come by until I finish my studies.

Everything would have been fine, but I don't know what to do with my dog.
See, student homes (obviously) dont accept dogs. And he's a big one, a big German Shepherd, still a teenager so doesn't always behave in the best way.
Renting a place here is very hard. I'm willing to work, but I have school 42 hours a week and thus legally can only work half a shift, and nobody seemingly will accept a student's contract as they're not stable whatsoever.
I have no friends or contacts to go to.
The degree I picked is shit, everything feels like shit. I don't know why I'm struggling so hard to make it work here. I made a lot of mistakes in life and at fucking 18 I feel myself drowning. What the fuck do I do.
All I want is some stability in my life, but apparently to have stability I have to give up my dog.
I will not be able to bear losing my dog, he is the only good thing in my life.
Please help me figure out what to do, because without him I have no purpose in life.
To be honest, I'd even freaking go into prostitution or suck some guy's dick daily if I could have a place to stay with him, as long as he's by my side. Seriously, there is nothing else in my life that I've ever loved so much. He's the only thing that makes me happy.
Pic is him.
Please help.
>>
please..
>>
:/ you guys only give relationship advice, don't you?
>>
File: 1478816862961.png (113KB, 1024x776px) Image search: [Google]
1478816862961.png
113KB, 1024x776px
>>17759168
Where are you living?
What is your origin?
What is your degree?
>>
>>17759237
Switzerland,
Ukraine,
Graphic Design.

I fucked up real bad going here, god, I know, I tried transferring last year but I was warned that I wouldn't be given a grant that way so I stayed here. I fucking hate this school, I wanted to go into marketing but fucked up ;_; I don't want to go back into that shithole of a country..
>>
>>17759168
Are there any animal shelters around? If they take him maybe you can visit him from time to time.
>>
>>17759273
It's 40 fr/day. Otherwise I have to give him away to the shelter, and he's such a good boy, somebody will surely take him.
He's a really good dog. He's very obiedient and calm, he's not aggressive one bit but he's not a coward either, he'll be aggressive back if somebody tries biting him. He's only one year old and he can still learn or relearn many things. And on top of that, he has a perfect pedigree from a family of purebread german shepherds for show.
Somebody else will take him in a heartbeat, and his name won't be Dogmeat anymore, and he won't be sleeping in my bed anymore, and I'll never see him again.
>>
Hey, fellow doggo lover. Your dog is a cutie. He reminds me of my last dog. God damn, I loved that fucker.

I wish I had a magic solution for you. Beyond "keep looking for roommates and go into debt" I don't have one, but that might be your only option. If I think of anything clever, believe me I'll dash here and post it right away, but it's hard without knowing more details about your finances and life than it's practical for you to post on here.
>>
Please don't give him away to the shelter, though, if you have to give him up. Find an owner for him yourself, maybe one who'll let you visit him every now and then. I hope to god you can keep him and it never happens but it'll be much, much easier on the dog.
>>
>>17759168
Fast money = sell drugs. Best is cocain and dont even try some. A good dealer doesnt consumes his wares. (Exept stoners)
>>
>>17759168
I'll take him off your hands anytime after February. I love dogs and I'd look after him.

He'll have to get used to staying by himself for up to 10 hours a day, 5 days a week (erratic hours and days) but by February I'll have a small garden and I can install a doggy door. I can Skype him when I'm in work.

I live in the Netherlands, you'll have to drive here. Let me know.
>>
>>17759291
Im from switzerland too. Where do you studie?
>>
File: bzZoJ62.jpg (3MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
bzZoJ62.jpg
3MB, 4160x3120px
>>17759318
Dogs are the best things we have in life. We really don't deserve dogs.

Yea, it was pretty silly for coming here, but I'm so desperate at this point that I don't know what else to do.
Maybe if I had more contacts I'd find somebody but for now.. I don't know. I don't know what to do. Time's slowly passing, I don't know who to go to.
Here is he on his bed. Buying one was really expensive so I sewed him one myself, it's falling apart but he still seems to like it a lot.
>>
>>17759362
That sounds promising, but I hope you won't mind if I get to know you before then though. I know you may have the best of intentions but he is my life and I'd really like to ensure he goes into good hands.
Is talking and getting to know each other alright for you?
>>17759367
Ah, I'm in Geneva.
>>
>>17759417
I wouldn't have it any other way.
>>
>>17759420
Alright, what's your preferred method of communication?
>>
>>17759417
>>17759420
pls let this be a happy ending dutchbro
>>
>>17759384
Ask for people who want a dog online, put flyers on everywhere. Look that your doggo will find a good live. And a additional tipp: i live in switzerland and i noticed that people trust you the most if you speak fluent german. It doesnt even have to be swiss german. Just fluent german with less aczent.
>>
>>17759432
op here, i sure hope so. We'll see
>>17759433
I'm in the process of revising an ad for a family who wants a doggo. He's a really good boy, I'm really lucky that he's not aggressive or anything. Currently trying to teach him out of some of his flaws, even though he really barely has any. He barely barks, never attacks, he's a very good boy. I just hope he'll stay that way with another family.
I'm from the French part. Don't speak a drop of german haha. I do speak 4 languages in total though.

/going to walk him and shower, not going to reply for a bit.
>>
>>17759427
I'd rather not give out a phone number or email address on 4chan. You?
I know this ain't /b/ but still.

Give me 20 mins. Don't let this 404.
>>
>>17759449
Just make a google adress and first communicate over the new adress
>>
>>17759449
It takes forever for threads to 404 on /adv/, it's a slowish board. Unless you leave for like five to eight hours it'll be fine.

A month ago we kept a couple threads about a sexual massage therapist going for days at a time.
>>
>>17759456
No shit Sherlock.

gs4chan at gmail
>>
>>17759478
That's hilarious.
I'm not a /b/ dweller... it's fun now and again but it's a bit boring these days.

I check in on /adv/ and a few others every now and again.
>>
Ya can use 10min email and then one of you sends his real one over it.

Bump for good ending.
>>
>>17759491
This will be open until February at the earliest.
>>
>>17759432
Waiting for an email.
>>
Why doesn't your mom take the dog?
>>
File: V8_Pepe_vom_Kuckucksland.jpg (32KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
V8_Pepe_vom_Kuckucksland.jpg
32KB, 450x300px
Op here, during the walk I was thinking of ways to get in touch and you guys have already found one!
I can only hope it turns out well but this is way better than I started off this evening. For the first time in a while, I feel hope.

By the way, Dogmeat's father is named Pepe.
His pedigree to show you I'm not bullshitting-
http://www.pedigreedatabase.com/german_shepherd_dog/dog.html?id=739650-pepe-vom-kuckucksland
>>
>>17759573
gs4chan at gmail dotcom

We'll have a conversation.
>>
>>17759553
Because she's never home, and I doubt she would take care of him the way he needs to.
She has her own problems back in Ukraine - her dying mother, rest of abusive family. Our apartment there only has one room. We don't live near any parks or anything.
I love him to no end, and so I can't let him be in such conditions for several years. It's just cruelty. I can't be that selfish.
>>
>>17759592
I sent you an email 10 minutes ago! did you get it?
>>
>>17759621
Replied
>>
File: Screenshot_2.png (3MB, 1372x917px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.png
3MB, 1372x917px
Ahh, op here.We got into contact, so all is well. Hopefully happy ending whooo.
I really appreciate what happened in this threa dso far, and I feel so much more assured now. Even if this doesn't work out, there have been other suggestions and people who supported me through this, which I can't thank enough.
>>
File: Screenshot_4.png (4MB, 1387x919px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_4.png
4MB, 1387x919px
Going to bed now~ Thank you.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.