[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's wrong with me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1687.jpg (25KB, 360x195px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1687.jpg
25KB, 360x195px
Never posted on 4 chan before, but I had no other place to turn, so here I am.
Anyway, a little back story
>Moved high schools after my freshman year
>Didn't really make any close friends until senior year, guess I'm not really that outgoing so maybe that hurt
>Come to college. On a sports team, but don't really hang out with the guys on my team, instead kinda hang out with a lot of girls and some dudes of another sports team (my college is really team-centered so this is somewhat uncommon, i.e. everybody is friends with teammates).
>Sophomore year, quit my original team, but live separately from all of the guys I was friends with last year
>Stop getting texts when they get meals/hang out/ etc.
>Partied with them at the beginning of the year, slowly got less invites, but still do
>However, whenever they see me around (small campus) they want to hang out and party with me at that moment
>Have a lot of friends that I can party with, but not a whole lot of "close" friends that make an effort to be friends all the time
>Come to the realization that I'm irrelevant

So you'll have to trust me on this, but I'm not really weird or anything. Not super fat, annoying, ugly, or anything. Kinda quiet but I think I'm alright to be around, people love me when they see me, but when they don't, I'm forgotten.

What is wrong with me?
>>
nothing. this is only a problem because you believe it is.
>>
>>17759065
But my question is, why can't I make real friends, why am I so forgettable?
>>
>>17759081
Have you actually tried to invest time and effort into your friendships? Or do you just expect them to happen as long as you're present?
>>
>>17759093
I put in effort. I'll always try to ask how they are, ask them how the team is doing and whatnot. Always give them rides when they ask since I have a car. I have class with a few of them and always help them when they need since they're not too bright.
Is there more I could be doing?
>>
>>17759093
I put in effort. I'll always make conversation, ask how they are, ask them how the team is doing and whatnot. Often give them rides when they ask since I have a car. I have class with a few of them and constantly help them when they need since they're not too bright.
Is there more I could be doing?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.