[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cant take how horny I am

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

File: 1469458025306.png (945KB, 1591x1531px) Image search: [Google]
1469458025306.png
945KB, 1591x1531px
I'm really afraid I scared off this one really nice girl who was super cool and fun because I kept trying to get her to fuck even though she was saying it was going too fast
I always accepted it but it was 10000% clear I wanted to, we still made out a fuck ton and it ended with us doing the same right before I walked out

She is really sluggish with her responses now, I also texted her and said sorry if I went over board won't happen again after her last text, never got a response but it was late at night and I wasn't really expecting one

Just texted her today asking how the "girls night out" went (her friend was bugging her to do it which is what caused us to stop hanging for the time being)

That was at 2:05, still no response
She has taken multiple hours to respond before even before we hung out yesterday

Is it over?
I don't want it to be but I just cant fucking take how horny I am I couldn't help it its like all I think about 24/7
>>
I need answers now
>>
I'm thinking about going straight to where she lives and trying to talk to her in person

I really like her and I really wanna keep being around her
And since its mid day on a sunday I'd think she would be there
>>
You have to be 18 to post on this site.
>>
This is killing me right now

I don't know what to do
>>
>>17759105
Just wait, at least a few days. Don't be pushy, give her time.
>>
>>17759044
Trying too hard is a great way to scare off women. It's retarded but it is what it is. It's far too late for you now.
>>
File: 1475526955243.jpg (17KB, 200x274px) Image search: [Google]
1475526955243.jpg
17KB, 200x274px
>>17759121
I dont even know why I feel bad
I've kept telling myself for so long all I want to do is fuck and stop being a virgin and for some reason I actually feel bad like sorry like remorseful

fucl fuckl fuc kfuc k

"yo i hear X is great for clubbing" 7:10 pm
(yesterday after hanging)
"if all yoir friends got fakes you should check it out tonight" 7:11 pm (they basically count as one text people do it all the time"
"yo you know any places that aren't 21+ " 8:45

a phone call at 9:55

"I don't know of any..." at 10:10

"Hey X I' m sorry if I got a little carried away back there it wont happen again" 10:12 pm
"How'd the girls night out go" 2;05 today
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Why would she offer me pot on my way out, say she felt bad about me not wanting to take it, enthusiastically make out with me on the way out, then be so sluggish with responses
>>
She said she just got out of a bad relationship last weekend
>>
>>17759131
Just chill the fuck out. Don't overanalize. Wait

Do something to change your mind and stay away from phone. Go run outside, visit your grandmother, mow the lawn.
>>
I feel like such shit now
She was so cool and nice, was into classic rock, wasn't stuck up or prissy or anything

The only thing I can think of is to go to her place, I know the exact door and everything, and just straight up apologize

If she isn't there when I go there, then leave and come back

She was meant to be busy today anyways so I wouldn't be going to today
If she doesn't respond sometime today I think I need to do it
>>
>>17759152
THAT is a shitty idea anon. Seriously.
>>
>>17759167
if she ended up blocking me its the only way to bypass it
>>
>>17759174
Yeah, and bypass the block is a sure way to make her love you.
You know it is retarded right?
>>
>>17759206
I don't know what to do
>>
>>17759212
Simple: nothing as far as she's concerned.

Go find an occupation to not think.
>>
>>17759236
what do you mean as far as she is concerned
like is she having mixed feelings?
I remember asking her if she wanted to fuck and she basically said yes but felt like she couldn't yet

I can't read her mind, I'm ok with her not wanting sex for a while, I just dont want her to ghost me

I can't tell if she is or not
>>
>>17759248
Sorry, english is not my main language.
I mean, do nothing that has anything to do with her. Don't call, don't write, don't go to her place, don't talk to her friends. And wait for her move. Give her space.
>>
>>17759248
Girl here. Holy shit dude you're creepy as fuck, at this point she's just trying to be nice.

Give her space to reconsider or ghost you as applicable. Jesus.
>>
>>17759395
alright
how long do i need to wait before trying to make contact again
>>
>>17759044
Move on if she's not giving it up yet faggot
>>
>>17759430
I like her though
I shouldn't have been so pushy

Weirdest thing is she let me grope her tits and ass and shit
Even let me finger her a bit and rub her clit

I don't know whats going through her mind right now
>>
>>17759407
2 days.

Then ask her what's going on and try to talk to her.

If she ignores you or doesn't want to talk, you should give up. I pray everything works out for you, but seriously, take things slowly. Stop thinking with your dick.
>>
>>17759436
is she a virgin?
>>
>>17759437
do you think asking how her night went 2 hours ago makes it be over or is it basically irrelevant

I mean shit she seemed so cool and happy when I left, was agreeing that we should do shit monday

I cant figure out how she feels
>>
>>17759446
>>17759437
Wait until tuesday?

>>17759444
I doubt it, she's in college, she had a boyfriend for 4 months, he cheated on her so they broke up, turns out the break up happened literally 1 week before we met
>>
>>17759448
She's likely going through emotional problems, then, and doesn't wanna give it up so fast if she doesn't think you two will last.

Talk to her again Tuesday and ask her what's going on with her. She's likely already planning on saying something to you, if she's polite enough.
>>
>>17759455
I've never actually felt bad about pushing so hard for sex with girls before, I've had a few chances and they didn't pan out but I never actually felt bad over, like I felt bad it didn't work but not bad that I tried in the first place

I actually like her, and I wish I hadn't been so fucking pushy
I wish I could just like have her magically know how bad i feel and how I legit wont push for it at all anymore
>>
>>17759455
Do you think I've pissed her off / annoyed her / offended her?

Or is she just conflicted about how serious I am?
I basically wanted there to be 0 question if "just friends", I'm looking for a full on relationship

I guess I went a little overboard but I always stopped when she said to, and we had lots of fun and shit before and after it anyways
>>
still no response from her
been 3 hours

I know she works a job delivering food for a bunch of different food places, so that means a lot of driving around, maybe she hasn't even checked her messages
>>
still no response
>>
I feel like such a retard
>>
Dude, you pushed way too hard. You made it clear you wanted to fuck, she made it clear she wasn't ready. You failed to respect her request that you chill out, and now you have lost your chance. Do not, DO NOT go approach her. One of the most unattractive things a dude can do is fail to take a hint, and showing up to someone's house when they are very obviously making an attempt to avoid you will turn this from "missed opportunity" to "that stalker I had in high school who showed up at my house after begging me to fuck him for weeks".
>>
>>17760415
How can I let her know I get that I fucked up and I'm sorry and I wanna keep hanging but will respect her limits 100%
>>
>>17760415
Is there any chance of salvaging this at all
>>
>>17760415
>>17760415
you gotta respond

I know that there is one way that is guaranteed to work and that is showing up to her place and knocking on the door, I'd only get once shot, and I know there are people who have fucked up 1st real dates but gotten 2nd chances with real full on apologies, that's even the story of my parents, my dad fucked up and said sorry and everything

I really really do feel bad
>>
>>17759567
jesus it's only been 3 hours. fucking put your phone down and forget it for a couple of days.
>>
>>17760473
Well now its been all day

I'll wait until tuesday
If there's no contact then I'll go to her place and straight up apologize and put my head on the chopping block and all that

If she isn't there and its one of her friends I'll do the same thing and ask them to let her know

I really feel like she's a keeper and I feel like there is a chance of salvaging it
>>
>>17760470
Nigga our relationship extends to a chance meeting on an anonymous image board, and you're already way too clingy for my tastes.

It depends on the girl, but my gut says no. If you get the chance, apologize, but don't make it worse by doing something cringy like showing up at her house with a boombox.
>>
>>17760523
I wouldn't do it with anything like that, I'd just show up straight up and outright tell her like I'm telling you guys, I'm sorry, I fucked up, is there any way we can still hang out, I swear I won't pull that shit again
>>
>>17760484

Listen you fucking pussy.

Don't do that, nothing dries up a vagina than a subservient, crawling man.

If you want to fuck her, start immediately dating other women. In fact, next time a woman tells you to slow down and wait is the exact same time you go on Tinder or down to the club and get some.

Relationships are about power and control. When women are in control of the relationship, their pussy dries up faster than California and they start to fuck everything up, just like California.

By making you wait, she is telling you she has the fucking power in the relationship and that you should be her bitch.

Don't. The second she says that shit again, you start immediately texting other women, hell, do it right in front of her. Set up a date so that she can hear you. This means that her commodity, pussy, has no power over you, and if she wants you in the relationship, she's gotta give it up or risk losing you.

This way, the balls in your court. She either fucks you, and you get the relationship, or she doesn't, and you haven't wasted time and gotten pussy somewhere else.

Either way, you win.
>>
>>17760574
I feel like she would have been willing to fuck down the line and I just jumped the gun

I don't care if I have to wait, I like her a lot
This isn't a thirst for sex thing, this is a "I want to pursue a relationship with you, I'm sorry I fucked up, can we still do it"
>>
>>17760582

It doesn't matter if you care you fucking dingus. It matters if she does.

She doesn't want a relationship with a dude that is:

1.) desperate for sex
2.) not valuable socially to other women or people
3.) too available

You have just demonstrated all three. You like her too much, making you soft and desperate. If you want to pursue a relationship with her, never appear soft and weak. That is a fucking death knell.

You care too much about the non-existent relationship, and she doesn't care enough. The person who has the most power in an exchange is the one that shows that they care the least (or is most willing to walk away if their demands are not met).

Your demands are for a relationship, and that includes sex. Her demands are for a friendship first, then MAYBE sex.

FUCK that noise. You ain't a dog to go begging for scraps. You are a goddamn man and you should make no fucking apologies for what you wanted from her. Have some self-respect and yes, it'll suck losing that really cool girl but there are dozens better.
>>
She's the 1st date I've gotten all semester, its mid november, she's probably the only chance at a relationship I'll get this entire semester, I have to salvage this.
>>
File: 1466752860705.gif (934KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1466752860705.gif
934KB, 400x225px
OH MY FUCKING GOD IN HEAVEN JESUS CHRIST ITS A FUCKING MIRACLE

SHE JUST MESSAGGED ME AND SAID

"hey"
"its ok haha"
>>
>>17760655

Stop being desperate. You need to start figuring out what you can offer to women so that you can start going on more and better dates.

Distill you relationships down to basic economics.

1.) what can you provide and offer
2.) what do you demand

If you can only provide $10 but want a $400 dollar xbox you need to either lower your standards, or be able to provide more.

So, what can you provide this chick that makes her want to be with you, and what is she looking for in a relationship to make her want to be with you.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.