[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GREAT BRITAIN AND MENTAL HEALTH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

The quality of life hasn't improved, The employment figure hasn't improved, The mental health services have been cut, The remaining mental health services take up to a year on a waiting list to access, The street drugs have been removed, The Internet drugs "legal highs" have been removed, The NHS has seemingly removed prescription drugs and are unwilling to prescribe them and state disability benefits have been seriously cut what's left to help people such as myself I'm feeling suicide is all the options available
>>
>>17758993
Wait, you mean Brexit wasn't a way into paradise from the EU dictatorship and NHS won't get 350 mio a week? Shocking.
>>
Well Teresa May backed remain love and is shuffling her feet on triggering article 50 of the Lisbon Treaty so we are very much still part of Europe and is and EU and Credit crunch problem
>>
Our island is one of the most miserable places in the world to live.

But at least we are comfortable enough to complain about it.
>>
This wasn't really about Brexit after all it's only been a few months and only time will tell on the subject I think freedom of choice is only a good thing don't you ?
>>
Eeeerm I wasn't saying it was the most miserable Island to live on I was discussing it's pretty miserable for the mentally ill people as stated in the title
>>
>>17759195
There is always US of A if you want truly miserable healthcare for the majority.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.