[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop thinking about my ex? She broke up with almost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: e98.jpg (5KB, 212x249px) Image search: [Google]
e98.jpg
5KB, 212x249px
How do I stop thinking about my ex?

She broke up with almost 2 weeks ago and everyday, no matter what I do, she always crosses my mind.
I'm in college without many friends or reasons to get out of my dorm other than class or the gym so I have way too much time to myself.
I torture myself by looking at her social media and seeing that she's unaffected by the break up.
I know I'd go back to her in a heartbeat but I also know she won't come back.
I've tried talking to her but she refuses to respond.

What do?
>>
>>17758893
Out of sight, out of mind.

Firstly stop with the social media shit gay and paints a false picture of people's lives. Second get a hobby or pursue a hobby/passion you stopped doing.
>>
I was in the same bout about 6 months ago. Only recovered recently. Try hitting up other girls. Time heals all wounds.
Stay strong bro
>>
>>17758911
I never really had any hobbies. Before college, being alone didn't really affect me too much but now seeing everyone else having fun and being happy brings me down. I've looked at all the clubs that my uni offers and none of them interest me.
>>17758912
I don't have any way of meeting new people, let alone other girls. Even if I did, I'm too socially awkward and anxious to talk to them. And I always feel like I'm bothering people when I try to talk to the few people I do know.
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 243x207px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 243x207px
bump
>>
Advice that will actually help you, in order of importance:

1) CUT ALL SOCIAL MEDIA CONTACT
2) CONCIOUSLY STOP YOURSELF FROM LOOKING AT HER SOCIAL MEDIA
3) GET OUT AND DO THINGS
4) WORK OUT

I cannot stress how important it is to cut social media contact, it's a test of your mental fortitude but it's the single most deciding factor. I believe in you OP my friend I too was in your situation three months ago, a broken husk of a man. Now I can't BELIEVE how good my life is when I forced myself to get over it and improve myself.
>>
>>17758893
you just wait. It gets better.
>>
BLOCK her on ALL social media. You're torturing yourself dude. It's only 2 weeks, you're gonna keep thinking about her its inevitable. Give it time. Make an effort to talk to people, most of the time you'll be glad you did unless you're edgy. Getting to know people is pretty cool sometimes man. Go for walks by yourself, maybe even an art museum by yourself. Its calming to do shit alone, i mean you have to get used to it right? You''re single now. Learn to be happy on your own buddy.
>>
I relate to almost every word in this thread except we weren't even in a relationship in the first place.
>>
>>17759519

same situation

talked every day, called each other bae, knew everything about each other. now shes pissed and won't talk to me at all. been calling her every day hoping she will pick up

yup sounds beta as fuck but i have no one else
>>
>>17759766

Been really close friends on and off for the past three years. We texted all the time but a few weeks ago I saw her for the first time in half a year. It went really well but I was depressed for the following few days, I don't even remember why, and it ended in her blocking me.

You'll be alright, I will too.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.