[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Parenthood

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1428273633695.jpg (66KB, 717x960px) Image search: [Google]
1428273633695.jpg
66KB, 717x960px
I'm terrified. I'm becoming a father and I can't bear to tell my parents or relatives, the mother of my child has left me and doesn't see us getting back together. I'm lonely scared and have no idea what to do. Help me
>>
>>17758884
It sounds like you're kind of getting fucked over by the mom but there's not much you can do about it.

You cannot escape the fact that you are responsible for your child and raising that child is what your life will be about for the next 20 years. So do not try and avoid it, simply do your best to raise this kid and provide as positive a home as you possibly can.

Also your family will be the best asset you have for raising this child (as long as they are not degenerates). Tell them ASAP and once they are over the initial shock, chances are they will help you whenever they can and this support network is invaluable. It's also important your child knows it's family

Just hang tight buddy, it's terrifying for everyone
>>
>>17758901
I'm only 18, and an apprentice mechanic. I'm going to try be the best dad I can be but my parents are usually not very understanding. I'm scared they'll disown me.
>>
>>17758901
I mean don't get me wrong I cannot wait to raise a child but at the same time I'm terrified for the future. and wether i can be a good dad.
>>
put the baby in the river
>>
>>17758953
Charming, not the time.
>>
>>17758884
youve been tricked, anon
this was her plan from the beginning. she gets knocked up, leaves soon after, and now youre on the hook for 18 years. enjoy watching the money you are legally required to send her be spent on frivolities instead of your child. enjoy having a child that wants nothing to do with you due to its mother poisoning its mind against you. fuck, anon. im sorry about your luck.

remember, kids: wear a condom. every. damn. time.
>>
>>17758970
This is it then, is it the beginning of the end?
>>
>>17758970
This exact thing happened to my dad, now he sits in front of the tv a borderline alcoholic poor and miserable.
>>
>>17758884
How long have you been together?
How old is she?
Why did she leave you?
>>
>>17759003
1 month
last week
>>
>>17759019
And for what reason she left you? Is she going to keep the baby?
>>
>>17759024
She's keeping it and she left because she wasn't in love with me anymore.
>>
File: 1433295319988.jpg (97KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1433295319988.jpg
97KB, 750x750px
>>17758884
run , change your name , be free !
>>
>>17759035
Are you sure that the kid is yours?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.