[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

white guy in a 97% black school

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: school.jpg (368KB, 2000x1252px) Image search: [Google]
school.jpg
368KB, 2000x1252px
I need advice. I live in a majority African American city and go to a majority African American public high school, yet I am white. This probably sounds exceedingly racist, but I honestly cannot relate to the other people who go to my school. I don't like Rap, I don't enjoy basketball, I don't like vine or music.ly. I have tried to become interested in these things in the hopes of making some friends, but I can't really force something like that. There are a few white people at my school, but they are all retarded jocks or whiny SJW trans people. I do have friends outside of school, but I see them irregularly. I could probably change schools, but all of the public schools in my city are similar to this and my family cannot afford the 30k a year private schools. Any advice? Should I just try and push through High School or what?
>>
>>17758878
Yeah just pushing through it would what i'd do
>>
>>17758878
just dont call any of them nigs and accept being called a cracker, white boi, fag, etc. just say you listen to kendrick lamar, kanye west, drake, Eminem, and you'll fit right in. If you wanna make easy friends, i recommend you join a team.
>>
>>17758878

just push through high school you dumb underage.
>>
>This probably sounds exceedingly racist,

no it doesnt stop being a dumbass
>>
File: Time+to+remove+normie.jpg (17KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
Time+to+remove+normie.jpg
17KB, 267x200px
>>17758878
You know what to do OP.
>>
>>17758878
I was in a similar situation for the last three years of high school. I was treated like a pariah the entire time by most kids but a few of them were alright. You just got to give it time and keep your mind open. Also keep your ears open because the kids who can actually speak English are pretty much the only ones you'll have a shot making friends with ime.
>>
Just join a gang lmao
>>
>>17758878

culture does not equal race. a majority black school is going to have a different culture than one you grew up with. i would say that writing all the white people off as well does show that you are a bit self centric tho
>>
>>17758878
Hang with the whites, even if they are SJWs. Niggers are bad fucking news, especially groups of them.
>>
>>17758878
Find a charter school and go on home studies. Its free.

Now kys
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.