[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should I kill myself?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Funny-Russia-Meme-20.jpg (68KB, 630x456px) Image search: [Google]
Funny-Russia-Meme-20.jpg
68KB, 630x456px
should I kill myself?
>>
I think you should
>>
>>17758870

Life is meaningless and full of suffering.

I'm considering it.
>>
lool life really isnt miserable when you consider the fact that there's always a much more worse situation bro.

why do you feel like this?
>>
>>17758905

Not OP.

Even if people that lost both legs envy people that lost only one, it doesn't make the situation of the one legged people any better.

Why do people keep repeating that?
>>
>>17758905
Not OP but this is retarded, the fact that there's people in a worse situation than me makes me feel even worse. It kills my hope and reminds me the world is a horrible place.
>>
apologies you do have a fair point. Perhaps i should have said something like staying strong is the way to go but at the same time that could be incredibly hard for the person going through the problem, really i need to know whats going on
>>
>>17758932

Since OP refuses to talk, I might as well share my situation:

-I have felt miserable since I can remember.
-Been bullied through most of my life.
-I made my first "friend" when I was 19, and we don't talk anymore since we are not in the same class.
-I have a degree in mechanical engineering and I'm finishing my Master's, but I hated every single day I spent at the university.
-During the last two years, I tried: gym, social meetings, voluntary work, parties... all of them extensively, but nothing gives me any kind of joy.
-I believe that my future would be as miserable as my 23 years of past, while I work for a society that I hate. “It will get better” is a form of the gambler’s fallacy.
-I ordered a 99% Helium tank for welding, it should be at home by Friday.
>>
>>17759010
you sound a LOT like me lol
>>
>>17759010
Don't kill yourself if you want to die there are better ways.
>>
i'm kinda in the same situation, mind you I've had troubles with people but I've never been bullied too much and it's nothing i haven't been able to dish back but through high-school and now uni I've actually really never been content everything sort of just been forced on me, and i pretty much despise it but I came to realize that i really have no choice lol im fucking pissed and stressed the fuck out and i cant even complain for real cos so many people are like me, theres really not much point to the shit im writing but what i really want to say is that maybe YOU just really need to get the fuck away from everything, and talk to someone about this your life is way more important then some shitty masters your not interested in and who gives a fuck if you do everything late or don't get the best job do everyything according to your terms for once senpai, you honestly deserve it and if you can be brave enough to want to kill your self you can sure as hell be brave enough to take this chance.
>>
>>17758870
Don't do it OP. I've felt this way a handful of times before, and always ending up having very happy, successful period afterwards. It evens out.
>>
Kill yourself while thinking about everyone you love telling you it's worth it.
>>
dont listen to the sad bastards that tell you to kill your self their just a bunch of wankers who hate their life and are too pussy to change so like to make others feel the same way
>>
>>17759243

Like what? I don't have access to fire arms.

>>17759823

Gambler's falacy.

>>17759919

As I said before, I tried to change my life for the better for two years, but I feel that I haven't moved all.
>>
On the first of January anon may be cutting some cucumbers in the kitchen while drunk and accidentally slip and land on his neck with a knife in his hand

Is there anything important he should do before that? He's absolutely set on preparing that meal.

Thank you.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.