[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl problems /adv/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: alien-pepe-drinking-wine2.jpg (13KB, 233x217px) Image search: [Google]
alien-pepe-drinking-wine2.jpg
13KB, 233x217px
There's this girl, we're interested in each other. We went on a date, went pretty well. Now I want to go out on a date, but she claims, that she's is very busy and has to study for college and shit. Whenever I suggest an activity, she turns it down with
>sorry, not that day, i'm busy
I ask her
>well, when are you free
and she responds by saying
>well, i'm on a schedule, i'll tell you when i'm free
Anons, i've been waiting for about 2 weeks now. I don't think she has lost interest, because we text each other daily, but i highly doubt she's always busy, as she claims.
What should i do bros?
>>
>>17758786
Sounds like she changed her mind, sorry brah.
>>
>>17758794
Her actions make me think so too, but her texts make me think otherwise, as we both text some flirtarious shit left and right. That being said, she never texts first, so maybe you are right.
>>
>>17758814
I went through a similar thing like one week ago, so I feel you, and she stayed nice throughout it all, which kept me going, until she finally said that she wasn't really interested.

I don't know how many times you've asked her out for a second date, but you should stop, before you start to come off as needy or desperate, and just leave it up to her.
>>
>>17758843
Damn, bro. That must have stung.
Maybe I should ask her straight up, is she even interested?
Feel like that might spare me a lot of bullshit later.
>>
>>17758855
Rejection always sucks, but there were no real emotions involved, so it wasn't really that painful. She seemed like a nice girl and we shared some interests, that was all.

I was actually going to ask he if she was even interested at all, right before she told me, since it was bothering me to a degree, where rejection was more preferable to the constant worrying.
>>
Anyone else wanting to help out?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.