[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LSD advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Hello friends, my roomate and I will be dropping our first tabs of acid ever in a few hours after we eat breakfast. Any tips or recommendations as to what TO or NOT TO do before, during or after the trip?
>>
Just go to erowid and read up on things there

General things: have some food prepped and ready somewhere beforehand, make sure your tripping area is clean (if you're going to stay in an apartment), put all sharp things out of sight, have an idea of what uou want to do before you trip, maybe some things to draw with, music to listen to, whatever.

You'll find out that once you start tripping all plans go out the window so it's best to make everything you want to do immediately available to you
>>
it's best to trip in a dark room with some ambient music playing like the following:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vbK2GKGeEI&

make sure there are plenty of mirrors and keep sharp objects nearby so you don't vulnerable
>>
>>17758696
Make sure you've planned for a situation where it's OK if oyu're totally helpless. Most people will tell you how to have a good time, so I'm gonna tell you how to be cool through a bad one.

Here's the advice I've been given:

Every trip is different, but generally people think in a pretty similar way. Everything has its box: A classification in relation to others, that being building blocks of reason. It's only natural to think this way. So what you'll probably try to do at first, is try and put everything in the boxes that you're used to them being in. They're not gonna do that. Don't worry about it. Let them go, they'll find new boxes. The fun is in seeing where they end up.

And my own:
Your trip will end. It will be over. It will be hard to know when. But if you're having a bad time, remind yourself at every opportunity that this is not permanent. We've found that people who go through bad trips, actually get some mental benefit from it. You could be literally tackling your demons. And in the end, you still have a totally unique, irreplaceable experience out of it.
>>
Go outside and do something physical like hiking or tossing a ball around. Your body will feel extremely anxious and uncomfortable if you're just sitting around doing nothing (not like weed). Acid comes in waves--you will trip heavily one moment, then have extreme clarity the next. Repeat this like 10 times. Smoking weed temporarily sobers you up. Food isn't very appetizing, but make sure you eat.

Word filters are gone, so expect to say anything that's on your mind and completely forget about it. People's faces are creepy (especially your own), and bathrooms are portals to self-discovery. Your dick for some reason becomes hilarious. Music is fantastic. Turn off your phone and don't even try to talk to anyone on your phone.

That's all I got-- good luck and have hilarious fun guys
>>
I've tripped a couple times and have some advice. The main thing is it's pretty important to have a plan for your trip but you don't have to stick to it and just go with the flow. Also I'd drop the tabs before eating breakfast and then eat afterwards but before you start tripping. Also most important thing is that on acid you will think a lot and sometimes the thoughts can be uncomfortable if you are harboring many insecurities that you don't want to confront. Acid will make you ponder these concepts and you should be prepared to face them. And just remember in the end it's all a drug that will go away eventually. You will return to normal within 12 or so hours so try not to get stuck in a thought loop where you think you'll never return from your trip.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.