[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is fucking killing me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: giphy[1].gif (1020KB, 500x253px) Image search: [Google]
giphy[1].gif
1020KB, 500x253px
I met this girl, she is nice and cute... She is from the same university that I am, but she is in first year and I am in Third year, we started working on a project and we really enjoyed it, we spent nights working together so we liked each other, and we kissed, she came to my place once, we didint have sex but it was really nice.. Suddenly she stoped writing me and she didnt call me anymore, I wrote her asking why and she said she was very busy with classes and homework, I tried to understand but it was too much, she didnt have even 5 minutes to talk... I asked her to talk face to face and we did... She told me:

I dont have time for this, first thin in my life is the university.
I have a boyfriend and what we are doing is wrong, we cant keep doing this.
I dont love him but I cant leave him becouse hi keep my mother bussines working and I cant do that to my mom.
I really like you, but this have to stop.

And that was all... She didnt gave me a good bye kiss, anything, just this... And goodbye... I didnt wirite or call her again, but man, this is killing me inside.
>>
>>17758496
Hang in there Anon, you'll be through this alright? You'll meet other people that's gonna treat you right, maybe even better than her.
But remember, in the end, all of us will die alone :)
>>
I wish it would kill you on the outside.
Go find some real problems.
>>
>she has a boyfriend

Tell her boyfriend what happened. I say this because she says she doesnt love him, but keeps him around because he keeps his mother's head above the poverty line?

A fucking leech is what she is. Be willing to put your balls on the chopping block, for better or worse. Let her be held accountable for her actions.
>>
>>17758844
You know... I thought about that, but.. Would not that make me like a low man for talking about a woman? I don't know how to say it in english... Like make me less man?
>>
>>17758985
Nah, I understand what you're trying to say. You should tell her boyfriend. She is really a low life for pretending to love someone just because their mom helps her mom's business run.

Also, she is a parasite, you don't want her in your life.
>>
>>17758990
Any idea how do I do this without leting know that it was me... Or should I do that without caring about that?... She will surely hate me from her soul after this.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.