[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get rid of a co-worker who has a crush on me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (22KB, 407x286px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 407x286px
How do I get rid of a co-worker who has a crush on me?
>>
by speaking loudly about how well hung your new black bf is and how it satisfy your needs :)
>>
>>17758482

Be cold, be distant, avoid them until they take the hint or develop another crush.
>>
>>17758487
He knows I fucking hate sex and the only black guy in the village is married to a woman hotter than me.
>>
Report them to HR or your employer. They might get fired, but who cares?
>>
>>17758482
Why is giving yourself to him sexually not an option?
>>
>>17758489
This.

If he persists after a period of this, you'll have to tell him you are uninterested. If he persists after that, then report it to HR
>>
>>17758541
He's not being harrassive. He's not a bad guy, it'd just be easier if he didn't like me.

>>17758548
Because I fucking hate sex and he doesn't seem like the type to strangle a girl and fuck the corpse.
>>
Tell him in the right moment and way that you don't feel those feelings for him. Communicate directly, both of you. Act like you both are 10 years older than you are. Talk with one another that way.
>>
>>17758482
Talk about a guy you like?
>>
>>17758539
why in holy fuck would you even mention sex to this guy even if it was to say you hate it. Just stay the fuck away from him and if he doesn't stop tell the boss or change jobs. Fuck in the US the guy would already be gone
>>
>>17758539
>only black guy in the village
kek where in south america?
>>
>>17758750
Cause she is a female with a 20 something female ego.

The way she comes off isn't distant enough. She needs to grow a pair and present herself in a mature light. She purposely comes off like a girl who goes, "oh aha, well umm no thanks" and so the guy with his guy brain thinks it is still ok to hit on her. I'm a guy btw. She clearly likes the attention to a degree. If the guy isn't mature enough to fuck off the. She needs to fuck off with her own bullshit. This is the type of girl that would get a guy to try and be a white knight and tell off another guy. Yet she doesn't do mature shit to begin with.
>>
>>17758482
"I am not interested in relationshits and dating."

It's better to use him though, make him do little favors at work for you, buy you gifts, meals, etc; eventually he'll get tired of it but you gained free stuff in the process for tolerating him a bit.
>>
>>17758539
>>17758609
>I fucking hate sex
lol were you raped when you were 5?
waiting for prince charming?
>>
>>17758797
She probably never had good sex. Or she did but other things pertaining to her relationships with her partners at those times translated in an overall bad experience.

If it is a libido thing and she is just never naturally horny regardless of whether attractive guys are around or not then her hormones are out of whack and she needs to change her diet. <---- this is common
>>
>>17758829
><---- this is common
who are you?????
>>
>>17758738
I'll have to try. He IS almost ten years older than me, it feels like it ought to be easier than it's about to get.

>>17758750
Because we were having drinks (not as a date, mind you, people sometimes head to the bar after work) and we were already speculating just what kind of abominable sounds Adele must make when someone goes down on her.

>>17758751
Dramatic plot twist: not America at all.

>>17758775
It's not about some awkward teenage lewd flirting, it's about being the type of a guy who just hit 30, has newly grown out of doing all the dumb shit he's been up to for the past 15 years and now feels like he wants to settle down, marry some manic pixie dream girl and have so many babies. It's a type. I attract them for some reason.

>>17758784
Unfortunately, Europe. Women are fully expected to pay their own half of dates and shit, and I don't like flowers or any of that stuff.

>>17758797
No. Some people just don't like sex. The entire concept of people actually liking or wanting sex or going out of their way to obtain it makes just as little sense to me as growing mould on your car seats on purpose.

>>17758829
I'm not a virgin but I can't say that any experience that I'd have had with sex was particularly good. I mean, the first time was me and this transfer student lad mutually agreeing we should stop being virgins, and it was kind of a "hey, that wasn't so bad at all"-thing, but all in all I've never been in a situation that would have been IMPROVED by becoming sexual.

I'm healthy and decently fit, though. I eat my vitamins.
>>
>>17759292
>I attract them for some reason.
Outside of the visuals it might be down to language if you're as expressive IRL as with text.
>>
>>17759321
I'm sorry but can you re-word that somehow? English isn't my first language and making sense of that is a challenge. I've read your post like 15 times.
>>
>>17759338
Basically, beyond looking like/having the gesticulation of a cliche manic pixie dream girl, another reason could be that you talk like one, as in choice of words, use of metaphors, the imagery these invoke and the likes.

Hope this makes slightly more sense.
>>
>>17759338
Would you greentext the sex with the transfer student?
>>
>>17759402
Makes sense to me - I'm a guy of that type, and I'm already drawn to her just after these few posts.

"Fly paper for freaks" I think they call it?
>>
>>17758482
be direct and make it clear you don't reciprocate the feeling. If possible make it private so that they don't feel embarrassed or anything in front of others.

You gotta put them on the spot and be straight "hey I know your crushing on me, but I'm not down." Maybe point him towards someone who is actually single or might be into them. The more you just try to ignore it the more awkward it's gonna get.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.