[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best way to quit drinking coke ? I need to stop as I'm addicted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: images-6.jpg (31KB, 511x288px) Image search: [Google]
images-6.jpg
31KB, 511x288px
Best way to quit drinking coke ? I need to stop as I'm addicted to it and its ruining my life and health
>>
>>17758472

Gradually drink less of it every day until you're down to zero. Maybe try caffeine pills if you're really desperate.
>>
>>17758472
You're addicted to sugar, and that shit WILL kill you. Start switching to diet, then start switching to water. I can't even drink that kind of shit anymore, your body will re-adjust, there's nothing like a glass of cool, clean, refreshing, life-giving water that won't gunk up your system or make your heart start racing...
>>
>>17758554
Do this OP. Quitting cold turkey is a good way to fail.

If you drink eight 8 cups a day, drink 7 plus another cup of water. Do this until you adjust and keep working your way down.
>>
Coffee with 1 or 2 teaspoons of sugar. Niggas here will act like saints and condemn the 20 calories worth of sugar in coffee but it's way better than the 40 teaspoons of sugar they put in a single coke.
>>
>>17758472
Coke zero
Don't help me it tastes different cause it doesnt
>>
>>17758472
I did two things:

I found a substitute. I'd buy fresh strawberries instead of soda or snacks, and eat those if I had a craving.

And whenever I'd get up, from my computer, I'd ask myself some questions:
Is this on an impulse because I'm bored or understimulated?
Am I actually hungry or thirsty?
How will I feel after eating/drinking this?
Is there something else I can use to sate this need?

Self awareness is your biggest weapon. You will fuck up a lot, but if you stick to it, it will get easier to stop yourself every time you reach for that can.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.