[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Small Things Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: hanging-desktop-suicide.png (248KB, 2048x2135px) Image search: [Google]
hanging-desktop-suicide.png
248KB, 2048x2135px
ITT: Small things that get to you

>cute girl on bus sits next to a greasy creep than with you
>>
File: 1472666756143.jpg (35KB, 757x757px) Image search: [Google]
1472666756143.jpg
35KB, 757x757px
>cute girl on bus sits next to you than with a greasy creep
>>
>>17758441
She read your mind and sensed the intolerance
>>
>unconsciously take a glance at someone
>they quickly avert their gaze
happened yesterday at the store. i'm really not anything to get nervous or intimidated but it felt nice because rarely does that ever happen. it's usually me that freaks out when someone looks at me.
>>
>>17758441
I don't mind that. But it is annoying seeing a couple and the girl can't stop checking me out. And sometimes eventually the guy catches on and he has to do things like put his arm around her and turn them so they face the other way lol.

Also annoying when girls talk to me first and we click, then all of the sudden their bf or husband comes up (angry or not) lmao classic.
>>
I have gotten girls who kind of hover around me and stare and they are with their dads and the dad gets pissed at the world cause she is making herself seem available. Get over it dad they are just curious.
>>
When friends' girlfriends check me out and kind of silently treat me like a potential future fuck/date. I do nothing yet my friends start hating me because I'm a guy. I no longer speak with those friends actually, I cut them out of my life. But it is their fault for dating girls like that.
>>
It's always annoying when girls act all cool and happy about something... then around the corner within earshot you overhear them complaining about those same things. These are our future mothers.
>>
when people willingly or out of ignorance put others in awkward situations instead of trying to save their face
>>
>>17758692
I had a girl at work so this. If I simply say hi and walk away to do my work or we don't say hi at all cause we are both busy they whole shift... she for some reason feels awkwardness whereas I don't. I know this cause she tries to flip this on me by talking about me behind my back, but within earshot. Like literally around a corner at full noise level not even whispering. "Blah blah blah... and he blah blah... and it was REEEAAALLY AWKWARD?" (? = the way she says sentences)

Mind you this is a grown ass woman. It's just cause I've got a certain look and girls at work kind of adore me and hit on me. Yet me minding my business and simply working is her being upset at me.
>>
>>17758707
that's not quite what i meant though.
I was talking more about a situation where there are multiple people and the topic shifts to something which might be awkward for someone. Some people like to poke right in that spot then, which I hate.
>>
>>17758441
>People who don't use their god damn fucking turn signal when merging.

I mean I can usually tell by their behavior they're gonna try to clip me/butt in my single car length space I'm leaving so I, you know, have enough room to stop should the guy in front slam his breaks. But it still drives me mad because if the fucker would just let me know for sure he wants over, I would back the fuck off and let him in.
>>
lead in the tap water
>>
>>17758768
Oh I see. I also hate that. And those people feel content and secure within the group because they aren't being targeted. It's an offensive thing to do because they aren't minding their business.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.