[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Translation help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 6

Sup, 4ch.
I am about to make English subtitles for this pretty video about thoughts of Russian liberator:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_xADgd-aps
But I worry that my non-native English don’t let me to make this well.
Anon, please check and stylish my text and I will get opportunity to show to the world secret sides of Russian soul.

But I like to conquer people and build an empires. I wake up every morning and I can’t understand how does it possible, the existence of any nations or territories which yet are not part of Russia. USSR was consisted of 200 nations whereas I have to ask: why does so fucking few? It is not indicator we should be proud of. It isn’t a high league at all, it is a middle-level. I see the map and suffer butthurt. Why the hell 5/6 of land is not yet subdued by Moscow? The independent nations still live there. Let them breathe a shreedom for a while and then we will come and deal with them fuck yeah! Some fucking Germans and British talk about cars and iPhones but I don’t understand what are they talking about. The iPhone? What is this fucking shit? The only shot of AK-47 and it’s over. A car? Tank rides over it and it's gone. They treat these things as values but I think that them are peace of shit and waste of important war resources. Whereas a tank or fighter – this is a true value. And no one can argue it, especially if it drop a bomb or shoot with a cannon. Clothing… tricks. All over shops are engulfed with them. But what the point of it if we have a camouflage? It is convenient and practical. You can do everything dressing it. And even though you are covered over with a mud, you still look well. There are also heaps of shoes and other useless garbage in their shops. Just combat boots. Wear it and forget.
>>
>>17758406
Your translation reads too serious, so while it mostly works in the sense of translating the words that were said, it misses the meaning.
>>
>>17758416

In original video many specific meanings are used, and I don't sure that all that stuff may be translated precisely because there are different cultural references.

So if someone decides to take it up I encourage him be free to make deep processing of my translation. I think that the saving of emotional impuse - is the most important there

also, part 2

How they can twitter so carelessly when there are so many unconquered lands around? I totally can’t comprehend it. I can’t sleep because this thought. I spin restless in my bed. My head thrills with the plans of annexations and military-politic alliances. Intrigues in international organizations, attacks of armies avalanches, side by side with other mad-men like me. I fuck in the mouth you with your homelike bedrooms. You can get enough sleep only after a battle in fresh air and a little bit feeding mosquito. Take back your Chanelperfume and give me a smell of napalm at morning! It invigorates much, trust me. Someone composes symphonies, daub pictures, but I am created to conquer nations by a peace way or not. I am Russian and I am not suitable for changes. If somewhere crowd more than 3 Russians – a mini-empire instantly raises up in this place.
>>
part 3

Every time when you think that you have defeated us – we will rise during some years and again threat the world with total destruction. You suppose that the war was over? No, it was only the episode. General Staff took pause in order to conduct analysis of mistakes and charge forward again. You can break down us even every 20 years and some nations can get freedom temporally. But it is a transition phenomenon, just a rest for them. Eventually we will rally round Empire and banish garbage of iPhones, tin boxes and warm beds of reconquered people in order to set them in our arrays and march forward together in order to convert nations into our faith. You will be broken down because such turn of events and we will collect your splinters thoroughly and include them in our State. Sometime this planet will be united under single leadership and goddamn you’d better to negotiate with us now about preferences because it may be late. Eventually when we will conquer this poor globe and when my far offspring in super-nano armor will set Russian flag in the last piece of conquered land – the inhabitants of other parts of Universe should begin learn Russian for their life.
>>
File: либератор.jpg (49KB, 604x401px) Image search: [Google]
либератор.jpg
49KB, 604x401px
trump
>>
File: AcBPIStrRWw.jpg (51KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
AcBPIStrRWw.jpg
51KB, 500x382px
>>
File: OTSScByY4Ew.jpg (149KB, 750x1069px) Image search: [Google]
OTSScByY4Ew.jpg
149KB, 750x1069px
>>
File: забол.jpg (393KB, 1444x1029px) Image search: [Google]
забол.jpg
393KB, 1444x1029px
bump
>>
File: 2hybbxpzxgY.jpg (73KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
2hybbxpzxgY.jpg
73KB, 600x450px
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.