[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in love with my mother's friend.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Sup ladies and gents. I've been feeling this shit for a long time but just recently it hit me hard as fuck. I think I'm in love with my mother's friend (normal girl friend). So here's all you need to know. Shes 32, beautiful, has a boyfriend and an 11 year old child. I'm 20, okay looking, never had a serious relationship and Im feeling depressed because of that. Ever since I saw her I've been attracted to her. Sometimes I think she flirts with me so little just to make me feel confused or maybe shes just teasing her friend's son. Recently we went on a small trip with her, her daughter, me and my mom and she did the flirt thing again. Since then Im feeling confused as shit, I lost appetite, thinking about her all day, dream of her and when I realize that I have no shot with her I just get nailed to the ground psychologically. Why I know that I have no shot with her? She loves her boyfriend, loves her daughter, loves her family and there's no reason to put that to risk because of me. The silver lining in this dark fucking tunnel is that her boyfriend is working in a different country and rarely comes home. She's alone, horny (she told me that) and sad. So my question is:
What the fuck do I do? Do I try to get closer, do I try to ignore my feelings or do I just tell her how I feel and probably get rejected?
>>
>>17758338

You have a crush. You like her, so you feel like she is flirting. Go out, meet girls you age and you'll be over it in a second.
>>
>>17758355
Thanks for the advice anon.
>>
Never take care of another man's child. And you will never come first in a relationship with a single mother.
>>
Describe what you call the "flirt thing" anon
>>
>>17758338
post her?
>>
>>17758604
For the sake of both of our anonymity i wont post her picture. But take my word for it. She's hot.

>>17758595
She talks dirty shit to me, dances for me and shares stuff that people dont usually share with her friend's son.
>>
>>17758338

I could talk in the "she has a daugther" part.

Get away as soon as possible.

I am in a similar situation with a single mother now. I'm 22, she's 27. Son of 5 years. Despite I told her early this can't be anything (like, it is too difficult cuz our ages and social/life context to have a relationship, and because she has a son already), she still came to me.

We have fucked a fucking lot. And I fell in love. I guess she too. But we always feel like shit since we know this will end, sooner or later. In fact, at this precise moment I'm feeling like shit since she also gets her "you don't love me" attacks, and she's kind of ignoring me all the time (my messages; I've tried to see her again, but she never replies or forgets about it).

Now I'm just waiting her to fucking tell me when we can see each other again to talk about this whole shit. And since we both had a quite intense "actual love", it is hard also to finish this whole mess.

Well, in short, if you aren't capable or don't want to take care of some mom's son, just pack your shit and go away. Maybe you can make her a fuckbuddy, but remember to treat her like a fuckbuddy only.

Best wishes, bro. I know your feels pretty well, so I understand you.
>>
>>17759247

Also, well I forgot the part that you said that she's married and shit. So congratulations,you're safe on that part!

Just fuck her already and treat her like shit. They kind of like that.
>>
>>17759247
atleast you fucked her. all i get is teasing
>>17759256
shes not married. she has a boyfriend and they have a child
>>
>>17759256
oh and i dont know if she wants to fuck, maybe shes just teasing me to get me in this fucked up state of mind.
>>
>>17759264

Thinking about your situation, I think the best for you is to get away, really. Like, despite my advice of fucking her, lol, I mean, she's your mom's friend. What if she goes cray cray and tell her?

Another thing I forgot to say. Despite being in this "relationship" with the girl I told you, I've fucked 3 girls already. And 2 of them actually wanted something serious. I don't like any of them, so I tell them something, but still, they like me. Not trying to impress; what I'm trying to say if a hot woman that's in a relationship is teasing you, why won't a cute, 20yo girl with no stupid son and free won't?

Just forget about it, bro.
>>
>>17759286
Thats what I thought. Just wanted some extra advices. 1st time people are being serious in this ocean of cancer. Thanks alot man.
>>
>>17759310

No problem, pal. Wish you the best.
>>
>>17758338
It would probably be best to talk with your mom about it first no matter how embarrass that sounds. Your mom will understand. Once you get some input from her you might have some more perspective on the situation.

You basically have no chance with this woman unless she is a poverty tier woman. Consider this her boyfriend which she loves pays bills helps raise a daughter which isn't his and provides her other emotional support.

You are 20 years old and would not be able to provide for either her or her child. At best you would be able to spend more time with her kid than this grown man but that doesn't pay the rent. If life was a romantic comedy or drama even then your best chance would be having a one night stand.

Talk to your mom maybe this grown woman will do the honor of being your first time. You wont be able to support a woman like that until you've established yourself as a man with a steady income.

I'm not trying to shit on your situation but puppy love sucks. in a few years and with time you will meet other women. this isn't one that got away or anything melodramatic like that. its an older woman you have a crush on and that's fine.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.