[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gaining her parents trust

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Xi-Jinping-china_2399172b.jpg (45KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
Xi-Jinping-china_2399172b.jpg
45KB, 620x387px
Hi /adv/ Im just gonna make this short so please help me out
>me, Filipino
>Senior, IT
>girlfriend is a Junior in college. chinese
>her Dad is full Chinese raised in the Philippines
>her mom is half chinese
>went to her house I planned to meet her parents, I got her mother's favor, I met her we talked and she seemed very okay with me
>her dad doesnt wanna see me in person he just looked at me from afar and never saw the fucker again
>fast forward second visit and her dad is pissed for some reason but Im already otw to their house
>no parents in house
>gf and i decided to go to her room, things went serious, but just oral cuz she was still a virgin
>parents find out that I went to her room and just us two
>furious
>sweatingbullets.gif
>her parents want me dead

TLDR; first time meeting her parents went well except her dad doesnt want to see me, somehow fucked up and her parents want me dead, how do I gain back their trust

Please guys help me out here, is there anyway to redeem myself to them or like gain back their trust. thanks
>>
>Filipino, IT
>Chinese girl
Her father already hates you. Prove you're a man and prove you can make money and he'll give you his blessing, otherwise you're pretty much fucked.

Note: Proving this means proving it at a minimum to HIS current standards. If they're poor cunts this should be easy but if they're influential then you have your work cut out
>>
>>17758126
Also I just finished my third bottle of soju and forgot to read the second part of the post
Her parents hate you because you tried to fuck her before marriage or a serious relationship. Chinese are hardcore traditionalists almost everywhere except europe and america, and even then they're still very much so.

Everything from this point forward depends on whether or not they found out what you did. If they never do then you play the fucking toe kissing bitch, you respect the parents wishes at every turn and you'll return to their good graces.
If they do know what went down, you can just say "fuck it" and keep trying to see the girl, but the parents will forever hate you.
>>
>>17758126
>>17758148
So you're saying there's a huge chance that her parents will hate me for the rest of their lives? Also I think its been about a week since her parents banned her from talking to me but we're still having our secret conversations
>>
>>17758159
It's not an unreasonable assumption.
Again, national chinese are HARD FUCKING CORE traditionalists. They're huge on family and their children marrying is a big family decision more than not.

You know that stereotype of "Why don't you marry the indian doctor" shit?
That's basically your goal with this girls family. They don't want their daughter dating (i.e. marrying) some loser who can't provide. Prove you have a good education and can make money, and prove you respect the family and you should be fine.

And I know that's only two things, but those are seriously two things you can't ever, ever fuck up. Respect is king, and you have to give them it.
>>
>>17758165
Thanks anon your comments are always appreciated. Her dad is a lawyer btw so yeah Im having a hard time dealing with him, and I think by the first time he saw me he already judged me
>>
>>17758170
>Her dad is a lawyer
Yeah you're basically just facing a mountain of high fucking standards. Jesus christ.

Key is BE RESPECTFUL. SUPER SUPER RESPECTFUL.
Fucking offer to mow their lawn if you feel like it.
You're not a doctor jesus from harvard magic millionaire school, and you're dating his daughter, so of course he hates you. That's pretty standard for a dad, no less a chink lawyer dad.
Give him your utmost respect, like you would a literal judge of law, and never behave "inappropriately" with his daughter near him.
Ever. Even if he's 2 stories above you and you're in the basement, don't touch that girl if he has any potential of being in the same building.

They're really easy to anger but they're also really easy to impress, mostly by not angering them.
>>
>>17758173
I see, but like I said due to what happened her dad is furious with me rn, I don't even know how to open a conversation with them anymore.
>>
Hey, not making this post to make you feel bad, just want to let you know that I think It's fucking retarded to have a relationship where her parents are so strict, in my opinion It's not one worth pursuing.

Then again I'm not in your position, I don't love the girl like you do, and I don't know her at all.

Just my piece.
>>
>>17758198
I get your point anon, I mean I will get to the point that I will have to communicate with her parents, and with said this would be very hard for the both of us
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.