[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stare downs help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: call_of_duty-wallpaper-10601717.jpg (777KB, 2160x1920px) Image search: [Google]
call_of_duty-wallpaper-10601717.jpg
777KB, 2160x1920px
Ok so I'm a guy in his mid twenties who needs your opinion regarding this:

I go to a cafe nearly everyday and there's this dude who staredowns at me every time he sees me over there, he just keeps staring in a challenging way like a death stare or a staredown whatever it is.

I tend to look at him then look away but he just keeps doing the staring until he leaves or is busy talking to someone or whatever then he goes back to staring.

I also realised 2 of his friends starting to copy him kind of. It's him who as if he waits until he sees me and start it.

It's starting to piss me off as it happens everytime so I'm thinking to stare him back and whatever happens will happen as i know such situations tend to end up in a what are you staring at and a fight scenario.

What do you think i should do? Stare him back and see what will happen or ignore him as he feels superior when it happens.

More like once and for all i just stare him back and when it's over I'll completely ignore him

P.s: he has no problem starting troubles at all even if he's being wronged (seen him before)
I'm completely confident that there's nothing wrong with me that gives a reason for being stared at even though people do it all the time.

Advice please.
>>
Just ignore him and his huddies. They probably are amused at how you're visibly troubled by it.
Or change cafè.
>>
And what if our eyes connected by Chance?

And no i can't change the cafe since i like it there and i know the people plus my friends go there all the time

So it's ok to ignore him even if he felt superior? Plus what if I ran into him around the cafe area on the streets?

It just pisses me off that he feels superior because he thinks I'm scared of him or something
>>
>>17758079
Odds are that he's lost in thought and just looking blankly at nothing, and you happen to be in his sightline.
>>
>>17758079
Just look back at him and smile, maybe even blow a kiss. if he says anything just speak in the gayest voice you can, "hey sweetie see something you like?"
>>
I don't think his mind is wandering since he keeps locking his sight on me the moment he sees me everytime so he does staredown on purpose
>>
>>17758104
>And what if
Just act like if he was any other person.
>waah waah he feels superior
Are you both literally 10 year olds?
>>
>>17758079
What Country is this taking place in?

I'd literally ask him why he keeps staring at me
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.