[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tips on how to be heavier in a short time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8

File: body.png (225KB, 242x451px) Image search: [Google]
body.png
225KB, 242x451px
I need to weigh more for christmas time.
My mother is worried about me because I lost weight since the summer. I live in another country right now and I don't own a scale but when I visit my parents during the holidays I know they will want to weight me. They are creepy too so they would wait for after I pooped or before I ate and ask me to stand on the scale then.

I lost weight on purpose because parts of my body looked ugly (cellulite on thighs and ass, floppy underarms, big ankle) so I started working out, stopped snacking and ate healthier. I am 5"3 and weighted 56 kg (I wanted to gain weight because my boobs were too small) when I was 16, around 53 last summer and about 49 now. I'm 19 now and my mom tells me I look sick, accused me of being anorexic, my boyfriend of calling me fat (he never criticized my body) and thinks that I looked better and healthier when I was 16.
Since I moved to a different country for studies I have been commuting via bike, so I lost even more weight due to bicycling an hour almost daily. I probably weight 47 or so now, same when I was 14 and I haven't grown in height since.
I don't have an eating disorder, I just think I look better slimmer. I don't want to fucking die or have 0% fat. I have a scheduled small meal every 3 hours so I don't become a skeleton (I forget to eat sometimes). I eat fruits, meat, eggs, toast, ramen..
Please give me sneaky tips on how to weigh more or look fatter quickly without stopping biking?? I just want to fool the scale.

pic related it me
>>
>>17758021
>its my body mom & dad, i do as i please
If u can hold that strongly, then there is no advice to offer u
>>
If that's you, looks quite healthy and there is no need to gain weight.
>>
Why can't you explain everything you just said to us to your parents? Share your meal schedule with them, tell them about biking. They are worried of you trying to lose weight unhealthy, but things you described are absolutely healthy.
>>
>>17758023
>>17758028
They can not be reasoned with once they have something in mind. They will think the more reasons and explanations I have for why I lost weight, the more I am trying to mask my "unhealthy ill self-destructing behavior".
For example, my brother started a strict working out regimen 2 years ago, and have lost weight at first. He stopped eating junk and picked healthier foods. My dad kept picking on him for days for "having an eating disorder" just because he didn't want to eat greasy french fries. Fast forward now when he looks visibly muscular they finally stopped, but still tell him to" not obsess about it". (They seem more obsessed to be honest)
>>
File: hand.png (376KB, 444x600px) Image search: [Google]
hand.png
376KB, 444x600px
>>17758025
Thank you. My wrists look kind of skeltal though and my ribs are visible sometimes.
>>
As someone who struggles with gaining weight (115 pounds on average for the past 3 years) I think you're doing great. No need to gain weight because you seem healthy both from your description of the situation and visually from your picture.

>I just think I look better slimmer.
ya sure do if I say so myself
>>
File: 1461027886132.png (157KB, 242x451px) Image search: [Google]
1461027886132.png
157KB, 242x451px
>>17758021
what are you hiding?
>>
>>17758039
I am wearing a menstural pad.. Bon apetit.
>>
>>17758042
nooo why do you do this
>>
>>17758034
Seriously just stop caring about what they think.
>>
File: 20161113_030307.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20161113_030307.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
>>17758037
Pfft, you think your wrist looks skeletal look at mine (pic related). My watch fits kinda weird. I estimate the diameter of my wrist just above where my watch is at about just over 2 inches. With only 115 pounds across 5 feet 10 inches of body I guess not enough could really go to my wrist. I still feel like a young boy looking at it.

>>17758039
What the hell are you talking about, are you trying to imply she has a dick or something i don't even see anything to suggest that
>>
>>17758050
that's fucked up are you a man or a woman
>>
>>17758021
wtf Tiffany?
>>
>>17758050
I think it's not as bad since you are tall. Lanklets tend to be slimmer. I wouldn't worry about it anon.

>>17758052
>feel like a young boy looking at it
What do you think
>>
>>17758052
I'm a guy and I ain't none of that nonbinary bullshit
I guess it also helps that I'm your typical skinny chinky kid but being 19 years old I cant say I'm okay with it or anything

I'd like to make my wrist a bit thicker because the other parts of my body are growing out now and becoming more muscular, but the problem is to my knowledge there's no muscles in the wrist so literally the only thing I can probably do is just become a fatass which I've already experienced a lot of difficulty achieving as is.
I suppose I could try exercising my fingers but that would only make the part near my elbow thicker right
>>
>>17758050
In fact, I'd like to add that I can form a ring with my middle finger and thumb and fit it completely around the part of my wrist above the watch without any tension or squeezing my arm whatsoever
>>
>>17758050
>With only 115 pounds across 5 feet 10 inches of body
> meanwhile I'm 130 lbs and around 6'6"

Looks like I win yet again (^:

please kill myself.
>>
>>17758050
>>17758095

>115 5'10
>130 6'6
you guys must look disgusting
>>
I think OP looks good. Just the right weight.

I think mom's just a jealous fat fuck who's getting older.
>>
>>17758021
>thinks that I looked better and healthier when I was 16.
well let's not be irrational like most whtieknights ITT
post pics when you were 16
>>
>>17758021
Just drink a lot of water on whenever you go to see them
>>
>>17758021
>I probably weight 47 or so now
Perfectly fine weight for your height. Hell, your upper arms are pretty thick. 56kg would be pretty fat.

Your parents are fucking weird and you should deal with that.
>>
Here's an idea:
Tell her to fuck off

I will genuinely never understand the pressure for people to fit their parents demands. You're an adult you fucking retard, maintain yourself however you see fit and shit both your middle fingers directly up the asshole of any family member saying "BUT THATS NOT HOW A REAL GIRL LOOKS"
>>
File: 8317234716_8c79a87f67 (2).jpg (37KB, 289x334px) Image search: [Google]
8317234716_8c79a87f67 (2).jpg
37KB, 289x334px
You could carry small ... weights, I think they're called, in your pockets.
>>
>>17758021
eat foods with high sodium content and drink less water so you retain more weight

I basically live off of salty junk and never drink water, so when I do, I lose about 6lbs of water weight. looks fairly noticeable too.
>>
>>17758021
don't try to get heavy just explain to your parents you're living a healthier lifestyle and therefore has gotten thinner
>>
>>17758021
You SERIOUSLY need to stop listening to them. Judging by your pics, you're perfectly healthy. Also I'm slightly overweight and my arms look just like yours in the pic, so PLEASE don't worry so much about that stuff.

Sounds to me like you've got an abusive family, constantly at you for making yourself look better, and forcing to weigh yourself? Maybe you've never known life a different way but neither I nor anyone I know has EVER been asked to be weighed (except for sport).

If I were you I'd distance myself from the people saying these things, they don't sound like they're good for you, your health, or your mental health.
>>
>>17758021
Also don't listen to >17758357, that salt thing only works for the next day or so since your body gets used to that amount of salt and therefore starts retaining the same amount of water a free days after, so it will just leave you with higher blood pressure.

Also, when you stop eating that heightened amount of salt, your body won't be used to low salt levels and so will retain MUCH LESS water, making you very likely to collapse of dehydration if you can't drink lots of water very often throughout the day.
>>
If they weight you in clothes but sth in your boots.
if they weight you like in pic related buy a metal dildo or something like that and insert it.
>>
they'll just fill you up with food during the holidays and they'll stop worrying when they see you gain weight
>>
>>17758021
The answer is obvious.
>quicksilver buttplug
>>
>>17758021
Consume more calories than you expend in a day.

Try for three bigger meals rather than a bunch of smaller meals. Those meals are probably like snacks and grazing anyways. Eat until you are stuffed all three meals.

/fit/

Also your parents and family are all probably fat and lazy people. They are selfish and want you to be like them but not for the better- for the worse. You aren't even living with them. Take the initiative and don't gain weight just to seek their approval.
>>
I don't see any bones poking out, so I think you're good. Tell your parents to mind their own weight.
>>
Tell them no. You're already independent. If they persist, leave while inviting them to perform a sexual act upon themselves.

This level of intrusion will only increase as you get older. You need to set a firm boundary now. None of this "but I can't because...." bullshit, either. Yes you can, you just don't want to because it will be uncomfortable.
>>
>>17758021
eat a lot of salt and drink a lot of water, you'll retain more water. Drink a bunch of water before the weigh in. Get one of those eggs girls use to strengthen their pussies and put it in before the weigh in. When you go to the bathroom, don't actually poop and only pee a bit.
>>
dont try to get fatter; start working out and become buff

Parents wont be able to complain if you are muscular
>>
>>17758587
I do. She could probably stand to gain a bare few pounds. I'm talking like 5, maybe. She's not at an unhealthy weight, exactly -- it looks to me like she's at the low end of her healthy weight range (but still within it). It definitely wouldn't be good for her to lose any more weight, that's all that really matters. Either way it's her choice, from the OP it's clear she's not anorexic and eats a pretty healthy diet, so I'm not going to press the point.
>>
>>17758021
Hello,I am a 25 years old girl. From 17 until 24 I was 46-47 kg. I always had the same problem with my father,relatives and ppl I knew. They were keeping telling me that I look like a skeleton and I need to put on some weight. I never listened to them,although it was making me nervous to listen everyone telling that. Now I got some weight and I am 51 kg, now nobody tells me anything,but I think that I need to start working out!
>>
>>17759048
>t looks to me like she's at the low end of her healthy weight range
Look at her upper arms, bruv. She's deep in the middle.
>>
File: 008.jpg (38KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
008.jpg
38KB, 460x276px
As a reference, that's how normal people looked back in the day, before fat-propaganda and bullshit like "curvy" took over.
>>
>>17759071
those are children.
>>
>>17759064
I'm not trying to insult you, dude, but your standards are way fucking skewed if you can look at her upper arms and think she could stand to lose any more weight at all. If she lost five pounds she'd be a little underweight. Not "oh my god, fuck, we need to rush her to the ER or she'll collapse" underweight, but "honey, I'm taking you out for a burger, you need it."

Women are supposed to have a thin layer of fat covering the muscle, which is what she has. That's why they their bodies look softer and less angular than men's. Lose any more fat and you'd be able to see the muscle. That's not ideal, it's not healthy. That's not Tumblresque "curvy is beautiful" / "healthy at ANY size" propaganda. It's the truth.

Prominent muscles aren't always a sign of poor health in women, obviously female athletes / women who train with weights will have visible muscles because they're larger and more defined, but in her case? Wouldn't be good.
>>
File: marilyn-monroe.jpg (103KB, 660x771px) Image search: [Google]
marilyn-monroe.jpg
103KB, 660x771px
>>17759072
How about what "curvy" meant back then?
Her arms are only slightly more flabby than OPs. Others like Grace Kelly were much thinner and considered normal, weight-wise.
>>
>>17758021
Once you start cranking out the grandchildren, they'll stop caring about your weight.
>>
>>17758021
FInd something dense but low in calories. Eat a lot of this before being weighed as it will add weight but not actually add weight. Adn the denser, the better, the more weight per cm^2
>>
>>17759096
>but your standards are way fucking skewed
By what measure? Her current BMI is 19.1, so there are still 1-2 pounds she could lose without ever leaving the "normal" bracket. Admittedly BMI isn't an optimal measure but even visually there is some room down before going the "you need a burger" time.

Not saying she should though, since she's perfectly fine at the moment. (Although toning would be nice)
>>
Thanks for the tips. I'm seriously looking into butt plugs now. In case they can't be convinced. To the guy saying my arms are flabby - the underside where the fat would be is not even visible on the picture. The arms are pressed against the body. I actually have hard muscle bumps when I flex so I'm just going to disregard this.
>>
Start by telling me whre you live.
I'd like to shoot my protozoa into your primordial ooze.
>>
>>17759645
>I'm seriously looking into butt plugs now
wait, what?
>>
>>17759645
>I'm seriously looking into butt plugs now.
How the ... why ... on 4chains, never change.
>>
>>17758021
if you want to put some weight on you don't have to change anything too drastic. You could increase your protein in your diet since you sound pretty active biking every day.

Buy and start eating a chicken breast at dinner every day and include some whole wheat into your meals as well. Get some wild rice or quinoa in your salads. Whatever your snack on apples celery carrots etc add peanut or almond butter to then a tablespoon is a good start but if you put like 2-4 spoons of almond butter on your healthy snacks you will see some substantial growth.

You should have started around summer time to really see anything noticeable but it will help you gain muscle mass with your regular exercises.

just my two bits.
>>
>>17758021
You look like the lower end of normal to be honest; and since you're fully aware and not a damn anorexic, you might as well your mother to quit worrying and assert that you're in control of your [healthy] eating habits. There's no need to gain weight for someone else but rather for your own health, and considering that you're healthy... where's the incentive?

Just my 2ยข really.
>>
>>17758099
5'10 guy here I actually don't look too bad with a shirt on
>>
>>17759769
>if you want to put some weight on you don't have to change anything too drastic. You could increase your protein in your diet since you sound pretty active biking every day.
>Buy and start eating a chicken breast at dinner every day and include some whole wheat into your meals as well. Get some wild rice or quinoa in your salads. Whatever your snack on apples celery carrots etc add peanut or almond butter to then a tablespoon is a good start but if you put like 2-4 spoons of almond butter on your healthy snacks you will see some substantial growth.
>You should have started around summer time to really see anything noticeable but it will help you gain muscle mass with your regular exercises.
>just my two bits.
Saving this
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.