[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't I love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (139KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139KB, 640x960px
Lately I've been pondering the idea of genuinely caring for someone.

This chick has hit me with all of her love situations and it's hard for me to give her advice as I don't feel love. It's hard for me to explain. I value the people I surround myself with but I just can't see myself loving someone as others do. Like this chick keeps falling for guys and I've never fallen for anyone. Ever. I have no drive for sex. No drive for a girlfriend.

I'll keep this shit short two a few questions maybe you guys have insight too

Why don't I feel any love for anyone, and lack the drive to have sex?

How should I tell the girl confiding in me that I lack these kinds of emotions, when she asks for advice. When I myself don't care for a relationship/feelings?

Is this normal?
>>
>>17757753
>Why don't I feel any love for anyone, and lack the drive to have sex?
Do you love yourself

>How should I tell the girl confiding in me that I lack these kinds of emotions, when she asks for advice. When I myself don't care for a relationship/feelings?
Tell her exactly that, nigger. Have you ever experienced them? Do you fear experiencing them?
>>
>>17757753
Were you abused as a child?
>>
>>17757753
Ur a psychopath.
Congratulations.
To make sense of your own values/lack thereof, abandon these concepts: right, wrong, normalcy, justice.
Now just do what you want.
Boom. Mystery solved. Will add to your tab.
>>
>>17757771
>ur a psychopath cuz you can't form proper emotional bonds with people
Then everyone on 4chan is a psychopath
>>
>>17757763
I have been with a girl. But I never had feeling. I kind of just went with whatever she wanted to do.

I think I do fear a little to actually love someone. It makes me feel vulnerable.

And the only thing I truly value is helping out others. Like if this make sense. I am always there for someone if they need help. With anything. But I don't care for or understand emotions.
>>
>>17757771
No. I have morals. I just don't understand emotions.

Psychopaths feel the need to destroy, as I am the opposite. I feel I need to fix shit, and help others. But I don't quite understand emotions, I just kind of move day to day.
>>
>>17757772
Generalizing a specified topic to strawman doesnt make an argument.
Psychopathy relates directly to empathy. The topic here is love.
Try to stay on track.
>>
>>17757793
answer my question
>>17757770
>>
>>17757800
No, I had a good childhood. Loving family, nothing traumatic
>>
>>17757793
Well with your postings, clearly you demonstrate not being sure about what you feel towards others.
Not all psychopaths feel a desire to destroy, think ur perception may be coming from tv screens and idealized villainy.
I help people without a second thought if it suits, but after years of reflection i've come to admit to myself that I do that on a deeply logical level. I dont actually care if that person i helped dies in a fire the next day, or what they do with their lives at all, but I am happy to help in the moment.
I understand the emotions, desires, drives, and perspectives of almost everyone i meet on an immediate level. I simply dont care about them in the traditional sense, and this is nothing to be ashamed of, yet not something my kind readily admits in person.
Tell me. Have you ever felt genuinely guilty about something you did that affected others on a deep and saddening level, or did you simply realize what you did and only thought again about it to learn, free of the pointless blur of shame?
>>
>>17757809
Well, I never really related to the pain or misfortune I may have brought into someone. (It wasn't intentional, I got them in trouble without knowing I snitched them out) I didn't really feel bad for the guy, To me I learned that when pressed with questions from parents of my friends, I should change topic to avoid snitching.

What you posted actually related a lot to me. I want to be a firefighter. I value helping others, and giving others a chance to move forward, but if they don't, it doesn't affect me.

When it comes to other people, I can often times read how they are. Just by talking with them for 5 minutes I can read someone like a book. If that makes sense.

Back to your question , no I don't feel guilt.
>>
>>17757809
Another thing that I've notice, is I've never been excited about receiving a gift. For Christmas I never showed any emotion while opening presents. my mother would always question why I was never happy with any gifts. Which honestly I can't answer to this day.
>>
>>17757822
From what ive read, psychopaths speak in cause-&-effect manner. To me this just demonstrates the deeply logical motivations behind their thoughts and actions, and I realized I related to this without being aware.
You just demonstrated that too. Free of the emotional constraints of logic, we are able to operate on a deeply controlling level so frequently that sometimes it is unconscious.
You read people well, so you know what they want and need. But you dont actually care about those wants and needs, because your understanding of them is only to suit your own logistics and because on a wider scale, you know the petty intracacies of the typical human's folly-ridden minds dont actually matter. People dont like hearing that, they dont like even sensing that from someone; being seen thru on a level they arent ready to admit Themselves. So folks like u & I manipulate them, intuitively by nature, to keep balance around ourselves and our goals within reasonable reach.
It's a superpower in all its various extensions, but you have to come to terms with it. Dont dwell so much on the labels and categorizations over the true meanings of your mental locomotions.
As i guessed, guilt is notna factor for you. So dont let the similar sentiments that come from comparing yourself to the "normals" bog your thinking.
Be free, you beautiful android. God's work is yours, just keep your perspective well shaped at all times.
>>
>>17757786
You're like a background character. You want to partake in most activities or ones that interest you, but never make it about you, and yeah putting yourself in any relationship makes you vulnerable. Just tell her what you feel.
>>
>>17757841
Look Op, see how this guy completely missed the mark? (no offence, guy, please mind your projections)
Non psycopaths never quite get it, but fellow psychos will spot you miles away. Be aware that to our people, nothing you do will ever truly be hidden to the greatest in our league; you cant be invisible in some ways as you can with the smaller minds. Be very discrete. Obviousness leads to disaster.
>>
File: image.png (723KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
723KB, 750x1334px
>>17757840
You've explained to a Tee, everything that I've been pondering, and how my mind works. Your actions and ideas are quite similar to how i feel with interactions with others.

Could you answer this? I'm often sought out by the people I meet for advice. I have plenty of friends, and I'm wel known, but I don't understand why out of all people, I'm the one they come too.

See pic, she has sent me everything about everything. Why do people see me for advice?
>>
>>17757859
Probably because you still want to win over people as much as possible. I felt that way for a long time, and when i did even absolute strangers would just spill their souls to me on the streets. Its in the eyes. People get a sense you can understand them and wont judge, which is only half true. You can understand them, though youll definitely be judging lol, just not in a way they expect or is obvious to most. But yeah thats something i had trouble reconciling personally, people just coming to you with all sorts of shit. U can keep it up and get even better at it, spin a great network around you of sheeps and vanguards if you please. Personally I wear my indifference far more outwardly these days as my survival mode adventuring has afforded me, but then I haven't been in school as it seems you are recently and well, that's a diff jungle completely.
Just get to the absolute objective-as-possible truths of your own reasoning and actions and Accept. You were born as you are, and though society largely views you as a monster, and you have the potential to be one, the truth is You have the power to do Whatever You want.
Nail it brother.
You will start to meet more people like you, and you will recognize them by their eyes. Know that whether they are ultimately your friends or enemies will always be on a 50/50 knife's edge, and that communications w/them will always be deep (yet entertaining) mind wars. Dont drop your guard to them, but dont visibly defend ;)
I "love" u
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.