[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She still thinks of her ex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0223.jpg (27KB, 630x277px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0223.jpg
27KB, 630x277px
Today, after a month of the relationship my couple confessed to me that she still remembers her ex a lot, and that she tends to compare me with him a lot.
She explained that with him she felt completely sure of what happened. But with me she had more thoughts and doubts.
She tells me that she wants to be with me, but the memory of her ex is stopping her.
I don't know what to do, we broke up once because of this, and I don't know if I'll be able to go through this again.
>>
>>17757706
Stop caring. Simplest best way I can put it.

Will you understand?

Probably not.
>>
There’s no point because there’s always someone else, everyone is always hung up on some ex or past relationship, or she's got a sugar daddy, and she's banging these three other guys on the side. srsly tho
>>17757723
This 100%.
>>
>>17757723
ITS hard not to care when she is constantly mentioning the theme
>>
Accept that everything happens for a reason and that it's out of your control. Maybe a depressing way to look at it, but honest none the less.
>>
You're the rebound. Get ready to be dumped so she can have time to think about things.
>>
>>17757795
So what, should I accept the fact that I'm not the one she loves ?
I think the relationship won't work if that happens
>>
>>17757825
Accept it and love her anyways. Don't let her hurt you or treat you like shit. If she chooses him over you then make sure you make it clear to her that you will be gone forever. Take it like a man.
>>
It's almost 5 months with my gf, the same thing. Her ex was her first and she cries and talks about him whenever we drink together.

Don't know what to do at this point.
>>
>>17757825
If she's already having doubts or talking like this, I hate to say it but it's basically over. My ex said she needed to take a break, I told her if we did I'm treating it like a breakup and would not step back in to the picture, she immediately said that she no longer wanted to take a break because she didn't want to lose me. THAT right there is a dangerous game, fueling a fire to get cheated on. The next time we hung out she basically said the same thing. Long story short were no longer together. Her choice not mine. I love her to some degree but the feeling is not mutual, I would take her back under very specific conditions, but I doubt that will ever happen and I've come to accept that. I tried everything in my power, that's all we can do as humans.
>>
>>17757831
This!

But if she doesn't really want to be with you, just break up and completely ignore her. Because if you feel left out it will become a shit burdan.
>>
>>17757831
What's the fucking point of being a nice guy then
Holy shit
I'm tired of this shit and then having them trying to win you back
>>
>>17757706
no matter how much you want her if she wants someone else, even if she cannot have them, she wants someone else more than you. You have not won her but allowed her to settle for you and second or third choice.

The moment her original man snaps his fingers she will obey
>>
>>17757706
Man I had some girl spout some equally retarded shit at me once.

>"I really like you anon but I'd probably cheat on you."

WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?
>>
>>17758011
Tell me you are not stupid, please
it means she likes you but will probably cheat. you have been warned that she can like you this morning but see a guy this evening she likes more and will fuck him
>>
>>17757999
I was the nice guy for a long time. Ended up getting stepped all over. Tried being the asshole and I didn't feel any better about my situation. What I realised is this.

You have to treat whoever your with with the same respect they give you. It seems like a stupid elementary lesson but it's true. This way if a girls a decent partner and cares about you you can rest knowing youre not an asshole. If she's a lying bitch you can rest well knowing that you didn't get played. Just treat them the way they treat you and you'll be golden.
>>
>>17757706
I'd leave before that month turns into two years and you find out she's been cheating on you for.

Speaking from personal experience. She did the same shit man. Don't fall for it like I did. Get yourself a virgin muslim chick like I did.
>>
Having a lot of problems as op here. No use crying over spilled milk. That's a lot easier said than done but still true none the less.
>>
>>17757706
Abandon ship
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.