[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gf's parents are assholes to her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1406648624804.gif (2MB, 400x310px) Image search: [Google]
1406648624804.gif
2MB, 400x310px
So my gf who is 20 years old has the world's worst mom. She lives with her parents and does all the chores and cleaning in the house. Whenever she asks her mom to get her food she says no. When her mom and dad go out to eat they don't invite her. When she goes out and buys her own food, her family eats it and when she tells them not to eat the food she had to pay her they say "fine then don't eat our food".

What the hell? How can someone be like that to their own daughter? Shouldn't a mother at the very least ensure her kid is well fed? What can I do to help her?
>>
If she doesn't like it, she can move out. She's 20 and an adult
>inb4 she can't move out because XYZ
Then tough shit. She has to deal with it
>>
>>17757651
I just think it's fucked up since she has to go to bed hungry sometimes because there's literally nothing in the house to eat cause her parents are food jews or are being passive aggressive or some shit
>>
>>17757661
Is it fucked up? Yes, I agree with that. Is this something she is incapable of doing something about? Nope. Like I said, she can move out.
>>
>>17757642
>So my gf who is 20 years old has the world's worst mom. She lives with her parents and does all the chores and cleaning in the house. Whenever she asks her mom to get her food she says no. When her mom and dad go out to eat they don't invite her. When she goes out and buys her own food, her family eats it and when she tells them not to eat the food she had to pay her they say "fine then don't eat our food".

I'm facing the exact same issue with my 20 year old girlfriend She does the chores, her sister is preggo, there's barely any food and they seldom help her.

OP, she has to move out. She needs to strive to become independent. There's not much you can do besides be there for her. Unless you'd like to start chipping in.
>>
Why is she living with parents anyway
>>
>>17757677
college student, her university is literally a block away, kinda redundant to move out
>>
>>17757695
Where is she from? There has to be some kind of welfare/financial aid/whatever the fuck she can benefit from
>>
all the times I've seen that gif... I never realized that the dog licks the flame first. I always thought that was just an asshole dog. hahaha.
>>
>>17757651
>Its acceptable to treat adult people with struggles like shit

Today's mentality everyone
>>
>>17758167
Holy shit kill yourself
>>
>>17757708
Probably not. College students are banned from subsidized housing in America. So they're probably banned from food stamps and shit too. Unless they're single moms named la'cheetoh studying community organization.
>>
Sounds like it's time for her to get a job. Even if she's in college, she should pick up part time employment. It will suck now, but get her prepared to work hard when she's older-- plus she'll be able to buy her own food.

>>17758167
Living at your parents' house because you're in college is not a "struggle".

OP's girlfriend is clearly in a situation where she needs to get at least a part time job, whether she likes it or not.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.