[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hungry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 25297_fate_zero - Copy (2).jpg (494KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
25297_fate_zero - Copy (2).jpg
494KB, 1920x1080px
I'm trying to lose weight but I keep getting really hungry, like for example I ate at like 7 and its 2am and im super hungry but i dont want to eat because its bad for digestion and it just sits there. What the hell can I do to stop getting hungry all the time. I eat full meals for lunch and dinner and whatever.
>>
>>17757610

Ideally, you would count calories and know exactly what you need to take in. This will give you confidence that this "I am hungry" feeling is a 100% fabrication of your mind.

Easier said than done, I am too lazy to do it. Basically, eat well, and don't have any shitty snacks around. If you are hungry, Go eat fucking carrots.

If carrots aren't appealing, you aren't actually hungry and just want something tasty to fill the time.

Can you eat too many carrots? Sure. Better than eating shit food though.
>>
>>17757616
I was about to make hot pockets but stopped myself lol, its hard going from eating like shit and whatever I want and changing my lifestyle, its not like i hate good food like veggies and fruit and whatever, I just like bad food more, its easier to get.
>>
File: pardon me a moment.gif (1MB, 271x201px) Image search: [Google]
pardon me a moment.gif
1MB, 271x201px
>>17757610
Sometimes your body mistakes the feeling of thirst for hunger. Actively try to drink a glass of water when you feel hungry instead of eating something for the next couple of days and see how you feel.

Water, mind. Not soda or gatorade or shit like that.
>>
>>17757626
Yeah thats the one thing that has kept me from going really overweight and on the path of no return, I love water and drink alot of it everyday, rarely have soda
>>
>>17757630
Ah, then dehydration probably not your issue. Only other thing I can think of is that your body is telling you it needs a certain kind of nutrient and just isn't getting it. Up the veg dosage I guess. Good luck regardless, bro.
>>
>>17757638

>be used to certain amount of food
>get less
>get hungry

There is nothing unusual about it, there doesn't need to be a reason - people like food.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.