[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do my girlfriend and I sleep on my twin bed comfortably?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0602.jpg (59KB, 495x441px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0602.jpg
59KB, 495x441px
How do my girlfriend and I sleep on my twin bed comfortably? Buying a bigger mattress is not an option. My girlfriend is pretty thin and I'm bigger than her, but lean. It can get hard to sleep.
>>
You can't. It's just not possible. Invest in a cot/sleeping bag/air mattress.
>>
>>17757466

Sleep on the floor. Let her have the bed.
>>
>>17757466
Literally do what they've done with the bed in the picture. Push it up against a wall and each person sleeps on their side. The person closer to the wall never wories about falling out of bed, but has to give up more room so the other person doesnt get pushed off the bed. Goodluck fellow poorfag
>>
>>17757466
you should probably just do the responsible thing and put her in her kennel for the night
>>
>>17757466
Just let her sleep on the floor man.
>>
>>17757466

you either fit or you don't. you can experiment but ultimately people are used to what their used to.
>>
Move the fuck out of the same place as your girlfriend.

This generation is as stupid as it is degenerate.

If you're not married, you shouldn't be living together. If you can't afford a NEW BED you shouldn't be in a damn relationship at all.
>>
>>17757737
I wouldn't marry someone I have never lived with. Absolutely retarded and shows you are a man who has never lived with a woman.
>>
>>17757466
Close together?
It should be alright unless you're both morbidly obese.
>>
>>17757737
>t. 3rd divorce
>>
>>17758068
Gonna be honest here if you've divorced 3 times maybe your marriage sense isn't something to brag about
>>
>>17757550
This honestly. And if your on the outside, fold a blanket in half and keep the folded edge along the open side of the bed. Itll keep you tucked in well
>>
>>17757737
Your morals haven't adapted to the current economic situation in the West.
This generation is >poor
Remember when you could get a middle class job and marry your high school sweetheart without even touching college?
Good luck doing that today. But, we're still humans, and still need human touch and sex.
Morality does adapt to the current conditions.
>>
>>17758288
Oh God, this meme again.
>>
>>>17757737
>Remember when you could get a middle class job and marry your high school sweetheart without even touching college?
>Good luck doing that today.

I did it and I'm only 23. You're clearly not willing to work hard enough for it.
>>
>>17757482
why should he have to sleep on the floor? I'd feel too guilty to let my bf do that all the time. Just because you have a penis it doesn't magically make you less prone to discomfort...

OP, there isn't some 'secret'. You have X amount of space and a volume of Y. You won't get more comfortable than anything you've already tried... As >>17757550 said, this is your best bet.
>>
>>17758456
We'll try it. I'm not even a poorfag, I can easily buy a bigger bed, but right now I'm renting a room at a friend's condo and she already had a bed with this massive heavy woofen frame and I don't want to inconvenience her by buying a new frame and matrress and moving her stuff out.
>>
>>17757466
My bf had a twin bed for like the first year of our relationship. He pushed his bed up to a corner of the room. I'd sleep facing the wall, pretty close to it. And he'd spoon me from behind. I personally like sleeping cozied up next to the wall, so this didn't bother me.

Usually when we napped, I'd sleep with my head on one side, and his head on the other. I'd generally nap on my stomach, so this gave him perfect view of my ass, and we were all satisfied.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.