[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rejecting Women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: download.png (5KB, 238x212px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
5KB, 238x212px
>Reject a woman for promiscuity
either she thinks
>you are a virgin who girls hate
or
>you arent a virgin and a hypocrite

Why does this dilemma exist. Why cant promiscuous people just dont promiscuous people and leave people with morals alone.
>>
>>17757407
>>you are a virgin who girls hate
>or
>>you arent a virgin and a hypocrite
But you are one of the two.

>Why cant promiscuous people just dont promiscuous people and leave people with morals alone.
You don't have to be a virgin to not be promiscuous
>>
People don't carry nametags with the number of sexual partners they've had in their life. You can't immediately tell if someone is promiscuous or a virgin.

If saving yourself matters to you, you can turn people away by saying that. 99% of people will understand. If you say something along the lines of "sorry but I'm not interested because you're a slut," people are likely to feel offended.
>>
>>17757407
Has this actually, truly happened to you? I've never experienced this nor heard of it.

Just reject her because you're not interested, dumbass. This anon typed it up before I got to:

>>17757416
> If you say something along the lines of "sorry but I'm not interested because you're a slut," people are likely to feel offended.
>>
>>17757414
>But you are one of the two.
This is exactly the problem. People cut their brains off and make ridiculous assumptions.
How do you get around people like this?
>>
>>17757422
If you don't fall into one of these two camps like you claim, then what's your reason to want a virgin?
>>
>>17757416
>You can't immediately tell if someone is promiscuous or a virgin.
Youll know if you look into who they are a little bit.
Not saying
>sorry but I'm not interested because you're a slut,
But its obvious why you dont have interest in them
>>
Is this b8?

What's "moral" about being with little to no people? If it makes you happy and everyone's safe than what's the big fucking deal?

Sex makes me happy. I enjoy it and so do the people I've been with. Nobody is being coerced or manipulated and everyone is on the same page. If relatively meaningless sex doesn't make you happy, that's cool too! Than don't partake in it; we don't care. We only care when you make the assertion that doing something that makes us happy somehow makes us less worthy of respect or a relationship.

It shows you are immature. It shows you don't know what really masters in a healthy relationship, and it shows you have such a distorted view on morality and superiority that you aren't worth our time.
>>
>>17757424
I believe people who arent promiscuous should date people who arent promiscuous and people who are should date people like them. Defeats the point of having morals if you are fine with dating people who dont share them.
>>
>>17757443
Okay, that's fair enough and I somewhat agree. But what does not being a virgin have to do with being promiscuous? Like I said, you don't have to be a virgin to not be promiscuous. Unless you're a virgin yourself, then you can't use 'muh morals' as justification for this blanket ban on non-virgins. And even then, it really doesn't justify not wanting non-virgins who have only ever had sex in committed relationships if you're not saving yourself for marriage.
>>
>>17757430
Do you realize that there are more to morals than just being happy and safe.
Otherwise infidelity wouldnt be immoral.
>We only care when you make the assertion that doing something that makes us happy somehow makes us less worthy of respect or a relationship.
Can you elaborate on your line of thinking here.
> It shows you don't know what really masters in a healthy relationship
It definitely shows that intimacy in a relationship isnt really valuable to you.
>>
>>17757447
I never said people who arent virgins are promiscuous.
>>
>>17757419
It is a fairly common problem where I live.
>>
>>17757447
I think you're assuming he has the robot tier logic of virgin or whore because of the OP picture.

I think we can all agree that there is a lot of wiggle room between virginity and being the town bike.
>>
>>17757407
Women have the tendency to disqualify and dismiss everyone who disagrees with them and rationalize that they're losers/bad people way more than men. Women don't have that independent lone wolf mindset. If you attack their viewpoint you attack their social status and with that a huge part of their identity. Compare female to male pundits on news channels and look at their emotional reactions and forced smiles when someone disagrees with them. They struggle hard to not just lash out, you can see it in their eyes. It's terrible.

"you are a virgin who girls hate" is synonymous for loser. "You're just bitter. If you weren't such a loser you'd agree with me."

"you arent a virgin and a hypocrite" is the resulting and obviously false dilemma because it's the only means here of allowing them to maintain status. "Wait you're not a virgin? That means you're just like me! I know it, everyone knows it, you know it! Admit it!"

It's a struggle for women in this modern world for real. Sometimes I feel bad for them.
>>
>>17757407
Wait, so you bitch about what people who don't want you think because they don't think what you want them to think? That's pretty cray, bro.

>>17758049
>I think we can all agree that there is a lot of wiggle room between virginity and being the town bike.
Which varies from person to person, making it rather worthless. At least with a binary system like virgin-non virgin this would be universally understandable.
>>
>>17757407
>either she thinks
>>you are a virgin who girls hate
>or
>>you arent a virgin and a hypocrite
who s "she"? you mean anons on 4chin?

I rejected a girl due to her promiscuity before and her sister said she got depressed and stopped eating or getting out of bed because she thinks I'm "the one".
I ended up dating her for 1 year purely out of fear she'd off herself with my name written on her diary, after that we managed to stay friends to this day.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.