[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating without a dick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: alone and sad.jpg (50KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
alone and sad.jpg
50KB, 500x334px
You might remember me from posts on the "get it off your chest" and "ask the opposite gender."

As a result of treatment for prostate cancer at the age of 19, I now suffer from permanent erectile dysfunction. Some people get better, but I'm apparently not one of the lucky ones.

I've accepted it, and I'm moving on.

My gf at the time broke up with me because she couldn't deal with a guy who couldn't get hard. I don't blame her for it. We tried vacuum pumps and strap-ons, but clearly it didn't cut it. This was two months ago.

I got back into the dating realm after great advice I got from here. I put it out there that my dick doesn't work but I always make up for it with toys and fingers.

It''s still pretty hard to find a girl interested in dating a sex-disabled teen. So far, I've only had two interested girls reply to me, one on OkCupid and one on Tinder. When I met up with them, I realized things probably weren't going to work out. One of them was still living with her parents and not doing anything with her life, and conversation with the other proved she just wasn't my type.

I guess I'm just really depressed I can't find a relationship. It's true that there are a few girls at uni I like, but I'm terrified at the thought that if I tell them about my problem they'll let everyone know. In the meantime, only three of my best mates are supporting me through this.

Can I get any advice for dating as a disabled guy? I understand an amputated arm is way different that an "amputated" dick, but I am hoping to hear your thoughts. Should I cut my losses and just change my interests for an asexual relationship? Would I at least find someone interested in romantic dating?
>>
Be strong, my man. I can only sympathize. You'll eventually find a girl who's sole idea of a good relationship isn't one that relies on sex alone.

I say reach for the stars, ask one of the girls at uni out, take it slow and don't try to rush things. Hopefully, the more comfortable she feels around you, the better chance she'll take the news better, and actually support you.

Godspeed, anon.
>>
>>17757255
Thanks. I appreciate the sympathy.

In terms of "taking the news" though, I really think this is something I have to put out on the table first. I mentioned this to somebody before, and I argued that I would rather have them know before they get invested.
>>
If you can't inseminate, go on a rampage, find the people you always wanted to kill and do it.
>>
>>17757285
Kek. Thanks for the laugh.

It's pretty shitty what I feel now with orgasms. I don't get the full feeling anymore. I can still ejaculate, sure, but it isn't a climax per se. The pleasure is 70% reduced, which is why I wouldn't be particularly against an asexual relationship.
>>
>>17757238
Hey OP, I'm sorry I don't have much advice, but idk I can share your pain.
I have pretty awful vaginismus, I've tried everything, nothing has works. Therefore, I'm impossible to penetrate. I have the same fears as you though, knowing that I can't preform the type of sex 99% of dudes want means I'll likely die alone.

It's a tough conversation, I understand, and especially in this day and age where sex is almost immediate in a relationship, it comes very quickly. I'm the same as you, I've had quite a few nope out of the idea of a sexless relationship, and I do not blame them in the slightest. But in all honesty, I got sick of wasting my time and getting my hopes up that maybe this will be the one that can deal, so I've started being upfront about it from the beginning. No success, but at least I don't deal with that crushing disappointment of really liking someone just to find out they can't handle my baggage.

So, only thing I got is, maybe you can find people like me out there, who can't be penetrated anyways.
Do you still enjoy sex? Even if you don't cum/get hard or whatever? Because I'll admit even I wouldn't know how to feel if the guy I was with just plain didn't enjoy any kind of sex anymore, since I am a sexual being myself and feel kinda "guilty" about getting and not giving. But in all honesty, I rarely ever cum either. I enjoy the process though, and that's plenty enough for me. Is it similar for you maybe?

Also, as for the asexuals, typically they aren't aromantic too. It's just the sex part of a relationship they won't do. So idk, that could be a demographic of people you could try, but I would think if you still did have a sex drive at all it might be complicated for them to date someone who thought that way.
>>
You should try turkey baster.
>>
>>17757337
Thanks a ton for sharing your experience. I would say you managed to describe my feelings on the matter even better than I could.

I still enjoy the foreplay of sex because of the mental aspect, but strap-ons were mainly for my ex's benefit. You also nailed the part where I wasn't sure about an asexual relationship. I still kinda get sexual gratification, but I'd feel bad about not giving any.

I guess I'll just trudge on for now. Being upfront about it is probably what I'll continue to do.

I wish you luck as well, anon.
>>
>>17757355
Thanks man, its uplifting on my end to see someone with a similar struggle to me as well.

Keep going, you're younger than me if you're still a teen, there's still a lot more for us to do before getting too concerned about long term dating I guess. Try just putting your all into school first. One thing I've learned is that college has never been about dating, and more about just casual sex. So I've decided it would do me good to wait it out until everyone matures a bit. Probably good for you to do so as well.
Don't cut your losses just yet, but perhaps put them on the backburner. However, don't shut down any opportunities that come to you either. If someone shows interest, if you want it, might as well try. That's what I think. Basically, I just stopped actively seeking it out myself, but I'm not going to turn away if something falls into my lap, right?
>>
>but I'm not going to turn away if something falls into my lap, right?

Hear, hear!
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.