[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I'm gonna have to kick my brother's ass

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Sopranos_ep107.jpg (43KB, 506x316px) Image search: [Google]
Sopranos_ep107.jpg
43KB, 506x316px
I got a call from his girlfriend a few hours ago and basically he's been whaling on her over some bullshit involving the cleanliness of the apartment. Basically from what she told me she simply asked him to be more tidy with his shit and he just flipped out on her.

Namely I'm just a bit worried about facing jail time, I'm only 18 and my bro is 22, but he's a pit of a fucking pussy and he might fuck around and call the cops. What should I do?
>>
>>17756448
You should take him out to distract him. She should pack up her shit while he's gone and leave his abusive ass. He's not actually gonna change just because you beat him up. He's just gonna be even angrier at her for "getting him in trouble." That's how people like your brother think. She just has to leave
>>
how about not being a fag and just TELL him to stop being a cunt
>>
>>17756455
Good advice
>>
>>17756455

The best advice ITT. Don't ever waste your time with faggots who hit women anon.
>>
I mean would I fuck my brothers gal? Probably. But that doesn't mean you should.
>>
>>17756455
This is great advice - and I want to add, OP, that the fact that she called YOU with this stuff means that she's scared and desperate for help. It's an extremely awkward situation, but you really gotta step in and help her get out of there. It is NOT easy to break up with someone who's willing to physically hurt you when he doesn't get his way
>>
>>17756448
Go with her to help pack up her shit (maybe fuck her on their bed and leave some of you man milk on the bed) and to protect her from your brother. Don't hit him until he hits you. Maybe call the cops on him and send his ass to jail if you can't be bothered otherwise
>>
>>17756455
>>17756516

This is the best advice. I'm gonna call her and see if I can help her out tomorrow. Really appreciate it.
>>
>>17756522
No, pound that girl's pussy tonight.
(If he spends another night with her she'll prob forgive it and get over it and you'll look like the bad guy when you try to be her white Knight )
>>
>>17756455
>You should take him out to distract him. She should pack up her shit while he's gone and leave his abusive ass.

Better plan: she gets a storage unit (she should not tell you where it is). While you take your brother out, she brings in professional movers to pack up her stuff and move it directly to the storage unit. Pros work faster, and then no one but her will know where her stuff is.
>>
>>17756668
She's not going into the witness protection program m8, she's breaking up with an eighteen-year-old coward who hits her when nobody else is around. Storage lockers cost money and she's already got to find a new place to live
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.