[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys. Is it normal to form an unusually strong attachment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (98KB, 1242x665px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 1242x665px
Hey guys. Is it normal to form an unusually strong attachment to someone you developed a romantic interest in while going through a time of fear and depression? I met a girl the other night and I was feeling like total shit, but I took care of her for a night, we talked a lot and eventually had sex. She left today and I feel abnormally sad. Miss her more than I feel I should. What's going on?
>>
>>17756377
It sounds like you weren't in your right state of mind, she was there and you fucked her. Nothing else really, you should see how you feel when your not fearing or depressed.
>>
I'm not sure if it is normal or not, but it happens. In weird situations, too.

about 10 years ago, ended up in a psych ward after indulging in too much alcohol and doing some stupid stuff and just basically being in a bad state of mind after nephew was killed in Iraq.
there for 3 weeks and developed a bond with one of the overnight nurses. shared stories and talked about stuff all night when she worked. figured out we had some stuff in common and exchanged numbers on the down low.
One night, we were a team together for monopoly against some older fellows. The old black guy starts asking us if we liked each other because we kept giving each other looks and stuff. He tells us "I know that you two are soulmates by the way you look at each other."
We were like "haha..yeah, whatever".
We keep talking at night, and I eventually get signed out. We text each other and stay in touch. Meet up a few weeks later after, instant attraction on the outside. I live in a town up the road like 100 miles away and we always meet halfway and go do outdoor stuff. Feels like we've always been together. She totally gets me out of my rut after nephew died. When we were together, it was amazing. Good conversation, really connected on all levels including sex.
She got an opportunity to move across country and took it. haven't talked for a long time, but wow, what a great thing to come out of such a messed up situation.
>>
It sucks man, because I'm pretty sure she doesn't feel the same. I don't know if it's better to keep hooking up with her and trying or to just let go
>>
>>17756500
damn man, it was a hook up and you don't expect a hook up to be anything more than fucking. why is it that when men fuck a woman they become emotionally attached?
>>
>>17756563
Eh, it was and wasn't. She'd been in a fight with her friend and got kicked out. She didn't know anyone in the area so she called me. We stayed up talking for hours and I felt like we really clicked. We had sex then slept together. I dropped her back off with her friend later and it's been killing me since. I don't normally get so damn attached.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.