[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

learning game later in life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1465590221536.jpg (79KB, 651x976px) Image search: [Google]
1465590221536.jpg
79KB, 651x976px
I only started lifting and getting "game" by the time I was 21.

I get laid now, but I regret the entire time between 15 and 20, in high-school and college, when I was almost a virgin

any one else with these feels?
>>
>>17756340
well how do you get laid now, gimme that young advice
>>
>>17756361
This
>>
>>17756361
hmmm this is the best way I can explain it...

first of all, you gotta get in shape.

Hit the gym and put on some muscles. Follow the /fit/ sticky. use the starting strength work out routine

Get a new wardrobe. follow general fashion trends.

Stop wasting time on the internet. start joining groups in your city, this way you can socialize. Each friend you make will lead you to another.

Are you a NEET living in your mothers basement? Get a fucking job and move out.

Women can smell "normal person" and "weirdo" out by behavior alone.
>>
>>17756389
you said you just started working out, how long exactly bro? I do browse fit a bit actually, started lifting about 3 months ago, but i only use dumbbells since i don't want to attend an actually gym. I do need new clothes, makes sense brah. what do you mean groups in the city? like volunteering and shit? I must admit i'm a bit anti social, but I started to become a bit more outgoing recently. I am still living at home, feelsbadman.
>>
>>17756401
> you just started working out, how long exactly bro?

I do 4 major compound movements 3 times a week and do cardio 2 times a week. I also follow a high protein, low saturated fat diet.

You'll build lots of muscle this way.

>what do you mean groups in the city?

there are many different ways. I made friends trough couch surfing, language exchange courses and salsa dancing classes
>>
>>17756340
I've talked to people, and it seems like what I've gotten is that it's generally better that way.

Sure you don't get all the crazy bullshit out of being a kid, but you can really fuck up when you have less inhibitions. I know a mother of 4. She has her shit together. She scrapes by as a deli manager with some help from friends and what little help her broken family can give her. They're good kids, especially the oldest.

She's 25 now. It took her that long. All because she was forced to have sex way earlier than she was ready for, and got the wrong ideas about sex because of it. Because of that she started fucking raw at 13, because teenagers are fucking stupid. You can guess the rest, she's been through a lot.

People like to romanticize this shit, but I know for a fact that if I didn't share your situation, I could have easily fucked up too.
>>
>>17756340
>but I regret the entire time between 15 and 20, in high-school and college
Yes, and university too. All of that time I missed out on those normal experiences, and I can never ever get that back. I'll never have any fond teenage memories, just bitterness and depression from being an absolute failure terrified of doing anything. Still a khv unlike you, I haven't successfully changed yet.
>>
>>17756454
>Still a khv unlike you

what's a khv?
>>
>>17756475
kissless handholdless virgin, an quick acronym to describe a total loser with zero success with women.
>>
>>17756479
damn man.

okay. maybe you need extra help then
>>
>>17756421
>>17756421
100% anon. As a 19 year old father of a 2 year old I can confirm this. Don't be stupid gents.
I got lied to and misled to believe she couldn't get pregnant, was allergic to latex and birth control pills (she actually is) and my stupid horny 16 y/o mind didn't even think of her getting pregnant. I worked two min wage jobs for 80 hours a week for the next two years and enlisted in the Marine corps. A year later she just cheated on me with some fucking Jody boy and who knows what else she's hid. If any youngins are lurking on here like I used to, heed this.. Don't think with your cock. I am a smart man. While I was in love and getting laid, I was anything but smart.
>>
>>17756498
>maybe you need extra help then
I think I'm beyond help honestly. Even if I change I can never alter my past.
>>
>>17756340
you aint late to the game boy! at 15-20 you had no game.
nobody does. im a lot older than you so i know stuff. if you are like the movie 40 year old virgin then yes you are late to the game...
>>
>>17756340
As a 25 year old virgin, I don't get this Meme.
I really don't. It's sex.
I don't feel like I missed out at all - way things are going now, I'll probably have my share of awkward fumbling in the near future anways. What's with the obsession about being "Nomal"?
Th biggest Chads I know, the most interesting, most successfull people in general are all not "normal". They've all had their hardships, and learned to overcome them.
I don't want to be "Normal". Not being it has given me many , many experiences both good and bad that many "Normal" (read:mediocre) people will never get to make.
And they've taught me much, much more than an awkward teen romance ever would have.
Just look at yourself OP - you didn't simply learn how to get laid. No ,you learned how to change and mold yourself into that what you want to be, and have proven to yourself that you possess both the willpower and discipline to do it. And if you're smart, you'll keep doing it for the rest of your life.
How many of the guys who lost their virginity at 14 can say the same?
You can fuck ten times as many girls now then they ever will, if that is your desire. And if you want a gf instead, you can find her too, and how would it be different if you met her at 16?
Don't be normal.
Life has given you the gift to find your own way. If all you want is to be a carbon-copy of other people, then you will always find a reason to regret things that don't even matter.
>>
>>17756756
Whatever helps you sleep better at night, buddy. Doesn't change the fact you missed out on a girl's prime years.
>>
>>17756340
>later in life
>21

Fucking kek. Dude, you were a kid, pretty much in your diapers.
>>
>>17756842
Eh. Got a 19 year old from my dancing class to come over to my apartment and watch a movie next week, so I kinda doubt that. We'll see.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.