[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cute girl kept smiling at me every time she saw me. I thought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: dogwaiting.jpg (36KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
dogwaiting.jpg
36KB, 500x375px
Cute girl kept smiling at me every time she saw me. I thought she must like me because she kept sitting near to me and glancing at me. If we made eye contact she would smile.
I'm 19, she's 17

After a couple weeks I developed a crush on her

I waited till I next saw her then I got her number, that was on Thursday.
She smiled at me and sat near me like she always did so I started a conversation and got her number.
Now my feelings have got quite strong for her :(

Texted her today for the first time. we texted for about an hour then she stopped. I've just waited by my phone for the last 5 hours hoping I get another text...

I hope she hasnt lost interest or something
It hurts my heart really bad. I get the worst crushes that last for months, sometimes years. But I've never had a girlfriend.

I want to buy her flowers but I dont know where she lives. I know where her bus stop is because thats how i met her. The only way I can do it is by buying flowers then waiting for her all day at the bus stop and hope i see her to give them her when she gets off. I dont know what time it would be or even day.
Does this sound weird or stalkerish? because im not stalking her and I dont want to creep her out.

I just really like this girl
>>
>>17756187
that sounds stalkerish. If she doesn't message you back shes either busy, finds you boring, or is riding chad.
>>
>>17756225
dont ever fucking bait me like that again
>>
File: nice guy.jpg (49KB, 480x340px) Image search: [Google]
nice guy.jpg
49KB, 480x340px
>>17756187

Hey, OP. I'm surprised that you're 19, I've met 14-year-olds with more inner strength. I'll redpill you--you'll thank me once you're not a pussy. OP, the following may sound really harsh but it's true and your denial of the truth is why you're always going to be a heartbroken little boy. The truth will set you free.

Okay let's start.

> She smiled at me and sat near me like she always did so I started a conversation and got her number.

This is actually very alpha. Nice.

> Now my feelings have got quite strong for her :(

Aaaannnnnnddd here we go. What this sentence tells me is that a pretty girl can give you a sliver of attention and turn you into putty. This is why I brought up inner strength: you're lacking it. If you allow your feelings to rise and fall like a sin wave based on small changes in body language from a girl YOU DON'T KNOW (I mean, like, really KNOW), you essentially have no control over your emotions. Like, none. There is no such thing as a soul mate, this woman won't be the "one who got away," these are all fantasies used to sell women romance novels.

> Texted her today for the first time. we texted for about an hour then she stopped.

Because she realized, by actually speaking to you, you have zero inner confidence and can easily be manipulated. Basically, the deal breaker: the most unattractive quality you can have as a male. If you post your text convo I'll help you break down further why you talk like a needy cuck.

> I've just waited by my phone for the last 5 hours hoping I get another text...

Jesus christ man.

> It hurts my heart really bad. I get the worst crushes that last for months, sometimes years. But I've never had a girlfriend.

See above.
>>
>>17756332
this guys a lost cause man, im telling him, chad is rippin her a new one.
>>
> I want to buy her flowers but I dont know where she lives. I know where her bus stop is because thats how i met her. The only way I can do it is by buying flowers then waiting for her all day at the bus stop and hope i see her to give them her when she gets off.

This is incredibly stalkerish. Do not do this. Please do not be this deluded. This girl does not like you. Buying her flowers will not make her like you. Buying her chocolate will not make her like you. Ironically, doing any of these things will only make you creepier.
>>
>>17756336

A lot of us were pussies once. The greatest gift you can pass along is a good reaming. I don't want to live in a society of beta-males, so I consider it a civic duty to try to pass on the red pill once in a while.
>>
>>17756187

Let me render this situation to you in an economic-like model.

You and Sue are two economic actors. You both want certain things. As a guy, let's say you care about physical looks. You want a pretty girlfriend. Sue is pretty. Therefore, you want Sue.

Now, the THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION YOU MUST ANSWER AS A MALE IS THE FOLLOWING: "What does SHE want?"

The answer, assuming she's heterosexual, is a man. Namely, she wants those qualities of a man that make a man attractive. Some would say that these are the virtues that make comprise a true man, whereas you're like a sub-man--a beta. But I'll leave those petty distinctions to my greek philosophy prof.

Confidence, steadfastness. Maturity. Emotional stability. Strength, both mental and physical (but mental is more important).

Notice how I didn't say anything about looks. You didn't lose this battle, nor will you lose future ones, mainly because of your looks. She was already checking you out. She gave you her number. You were in there. You blew the mental-side of the game because you didn't consider her desires as a rational economic actor.

You didn't have the goods she wanted. So, in answering the inevitable "but how do I get her back guise i'll do anything" questions you may have, here's a simple formula.

1. What are you planning to do? 'X'
2. Does 'X' make you confident, funny, mature, interesting (i.e. desirable in terms of what Sue wants)?

ex. Does buying her flowers and waiting god knows how long at a bus stop make you desirable? No. This notion is only romantic if the woman already likes the man. Which is not the situation; do not make your decisions based on fantasies.

You'll find that there is no feasible short term-strategy to win Sue. You're not going to. Becoming the type of man a woman wants is a process of a lifetime. Constant effort to improve yourself, cultivating discipline, being patient. Godspeed. I'll stick around if you have specific questions because this is all pretty broad
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.