[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are girls so weird?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: fghj.jpg (106KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
fghj.jpg
106KB, 554x439px
My girlfriend basically dumped me because I went on about her feet too much and she got sick of it haha. It's been like 3 days of me not contacting her, although she's trying to message me and get my attention. Her sister snapchatted me showing me though, she still uses the moisturizer I bought her...for her feet? wtf
>>
People are stupid. Can't tell with certainty what she's thinking, but my guess is that she broke up with you on an impulse and now she regrets it but she's too proud to admit it so she's trying to make you take the first step towards reconciling.
>>
File: bored pepe.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
bored pepe.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>17756130
>why are girls so weird?
>I went on about her feet too much
>>
>>17756139
Yeah its been a few weeks since break up and we've only argued back and forth since then, she got in a rebound that lasted 2 days (they didn't even do anything) shit just gotten worse, but I figured fuck it I'll ignore her for a while because she's being a bit dramatic.

>>17756143
Hey man she said she was cool with it. Sent me like 30 pics. But I do admit I went on about them too much.
>>
>>17756130
feet are nasty af bro, you have issues.
>>
>>17756193
This, it's better that you don't breed
>>
File: 1476973898895.jpg (253KB, 1600x1430px) Image search: [Google]
1476973898895.jpg
253KB, 1600x1430px
>>17756193
>>17756201
whatever you say
>>
>Girl break up
>sister
Is this a parody of that dude who posts about his girlfriend that broke up with him and how he thinks that she still wants to be with him
even though she doesn't?
>>
>>17756211
definitely nasty
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.