[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok adv, I need help to decide this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: help me .jpg (113KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
help me .jpg
113KB, 1280x720px
Ok /adv/, I have been with my girlfriend almost 2 months and today at the cinema she´s letting me pick between grabbing/touching her boobs or her butt (She actually said that she was letting grab her "something" so it could be another "interesting" part of her body) So /adv/, what should I pick/grab/touch?
>>
Oxygen or Water?
>>
File: grab her by the _____.jpg (455KB, 4272x3204px) Image search: [Google]
grab her by the _____.jpg
455KB, 4272x3204px
C'mon man, you know what to do. There's a third option. Be a star.
>>
>>17756111
Technically wáter has oxygen so........wáter
(In this case, what does wáter mean?)
>>
>>17756107
>
meanwhile other dude fucks your "girlfriend almost 2 months" doggy and missionary and she lets you touch one interesting part of her body what a laugh!
>>
>>17756164
Help me choose or gtfo
>>
File: 1447776915785.jpg (161KB, 1200x859px) Image search: [Google]
1447776915785.jpg
161KB, 1200x859px
>>17756107
This >>17756112
>>
>>17756107
Your a man, start acting like a chad and take both.
>>
>>17756206
I have two hands so I can do It at the same time
>>
Ass. Less awkward to do at the cinema and closer to the puss, will make her think more of sex than fondling her tits will.
>>
>>17756255
I gotta say that thats pretty smart
>>
>>17756107
So you are two months together,and still you haven't sex with her? And never touch her ass and boobs?? lol
>>
>>17756107
Uuuhhh... have you already fucked?
If not , she's either really stuck up or you're a cuck.
If yes, just grab both.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.