[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my mom just got released from prison yesterday. I do plan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (140KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140KB, 1024x576px
So my mom just got released from prison yesterday. I do plan on seeing her again, but I don't know how to confront her.
>>
>>17756082
What'd she do? How long since you've seen her?
>>
Possession of marijuana. It's been 2 years. It might not seem that long compared to other offenders, but it feels long.
>>
>>17756097
What's the issue? Are you mad at her? That's not that serious of a crime, it's kind of bullshit that she'd get locked up for something like that at all
>>
I'm not mad at her. It just feels weird that she went to jail. It just feels like she did something wrong. Bit we all make mistakes so I shouldn't judge
>>
Did you visit her while she was locked up?
If so that should be a pretty easy transition
>>
File: inline_nt0vb5equP1spsojg_500.jpg (55KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
inline_nt0vb5equP1spsojg_500.jpg
55KB, 500x473px
>>17756097
w-where do you live to go to jail for two years because you own marijuana ?
>>
>>17756156
Probably wasn't a baggy. My neighbors have a bush and they could easily get years for that.
>>
>>17756141
Yes, I visited her occasionally during her sentence.
>>
Yeah, it wasn't just a bag...
>>
>>17756082
is your mom hot
>>
Don't treat her any different from how you did before this all. It's honestly just weed and even if it was a gratuitous amount, the punishment doesn't fit the situation.
>>
>>17756474
Good advice. It might take time, but I forgive her
>>
>>17756459
Why are you asking?
>>
>>17756491
You're upset at her because of a fucking plant? You "forgive" her? Jesus fucking Christ, what a horrible son. Go see her right now and throw her a fucking party and start smoking together.
>>
>>17756660
Alright
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.