[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some advice for a good bondage fuck??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

I'm male and I'm going to my friend's house (female) at 8:30 tonight, she want try bondage but I've never did it before so I ask you some advice or your experience if you did it before.
>>
She wants you to dominate her, or the other way around?
>>
I'll dominate her
>>
>>17755734
Handcuffs are good for beginners, it takes practice and skill to tie people up properly

Always establish a safe-word, and a non-verbal signal (e.g "blink three times and I'll untie you") in case she can't talk

Don't overthink it. The whole deal is that you've got somebody completely helpless, at your mercy, and you should just do whatever you want with her. Once you're actually confident she's cool with it and enjoying it, ideas will just start popping into your head.
>>
fine, so I don't have to make all the strange knot that i see around internet right?? Cause I don't now if i like that kind of stuff...
>>
>>17755759
Nah, and certainly not on your first time around. It's some real Boy Scout shit, you have to get the right kind of rope, you have to tie them up tight enough that they can't get away, but not so tight that it cuts off circulation... like I said, it takes some practice. Handcuffs are easy.

If you haven't done so already, just talk to her to see what she had in mind, what her limits are, etc. "Bondage" can mean a lot of different things. But in my experience, most girls really just want to see you completely cut loose and enjoy yourself with her, they want to feel "helpless" for someone who won't actually hurt them, and there really aren't many rules beyond that. Whatever makes you feel good, that's what you should do
>>
Thank you really much, I was really messed up for that 'cause you know "it's the first time"
>>
>>17755772
Don't sweat it man, just have fun. Don't put too much pressure on yourself to be an expert the first time you try a new thing. That's a good way to have NO fun
>>
>>17755721
Bloody Kisses was a great album.
>>
File: 1473120016244.jpg (128KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
1473120016244.jpg
128KB, 800x700px
Oh babies first BDMS session?
I have you covered anon.

Don't get nervous, if you have to fake confidence fake it. Go along with the fantasy/role play.
As mentioned safe word. And for the love of god don't ask her if shes alright, dose it hurt etc. Its suppose to and if she doesn't like it she will use the safe word.
Next up the actual sex is secondary. There is a whole ritual of foreplay with BDMS. Touch the right places, say the right words, give her a spanking. You need to get a feel for the situation. Get her close to the edge but don't ruin it by going too far. And of course fuck her like a monster.
Aftercare is important too. What happens during the session stays in the session. But you need to cuddle her, reassure her that she is beautiful, compliment her on he bruises etc.
Knots aren't too hard. Figure out how to tie a good falconers knot and you are all set. They are quick release and can be tied/untied with one hand.

And most importunity have fun anon :)
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.