[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Easiest way to die

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

I dont have access to firearms and lab grade chemicals/drugs.

I probably cant access to a place high enough.

I also dont want to give train driver and family members who came to identify my body ptsd of stuff like that.

Anyone has friends/family members did this, how did you felt ? Was it depressive for people around ?

Btw dont post 'you have a long life etc' stuff

Thanks for your posts
>>
>>17755649

>lab grade chemicals / drugs

you don't need them. house hold chemicals and street drugs do the job jus fine, as does otc prescriptions.

>i probably can't access to a place high enough

you can actually its really easy, cuz you dont have to worry about getting in trouble, but even then there are many many many many many legal places nearby you can get. if your response to this is

>HURR DURR I LIVE IN A MAGICAL TOWN WITH NOTHING HIGHER THAN TWO STORIES

then just drive to the next town :^) or the third town. you're going to die i mean whats worse, having to take a small road trip, or having to live forever?

>i dont want to inconvenience a train driver

boom, you hit the trifecta! congratulations, you don't want to die, you're just a needy attention whore who will act like you're too noble or unable to do it so you can whine about how hard living is.
>>
>>17755649
buy a damn gun
you're going to fucking kill yourself lol it's not like it matters if you get it legally
That's how I plan on going out, got my rifle ready to kill myself when I turn 30 and still don't have a gf.
>>
>>17755655
Whenever I'm thinking about suicide I always end up wondering about what would be the reactions of other people. It's honestly quite embarrassing.
>>
>>17755655

Yeah 4chan is the best place to be an attention whore.

No guns because its not something 20 yr. old broke unemployed college student can get also there is martial law so its double illegal and hard.
>>
>>17755757

>yeah 4chan is the best place to be an attention whore

people keep attention whoring after all :^)

>no guns because of money reasons and i need that money after i die because reasons

uh huh

>not even bothering to argue the other points

thank god, hopefully you'll be dead soon
>>
>>17755649
Reincarnate as an Indian boy and work in a textile factory
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.