[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to start a relationship and keep a woman like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

Is it possible to start a relationship and keep a woman like this, solely by having money and a good financial life ?

Honestly, I'm asking because most women just don't go for poor guys and I'm not that great with women.
>>
Either a LOT of money or be a complete stud.

Ordinary mortals do not get to fuck women like that. Even rich guys would be dime a dozen to her.
>>
>>17755609

solely no. even the most shallow woman don't want a 400 pound asshole.

but if you arent overly ugly and actually a nice guy, it is possible yeah.
>>
>>17755635
right and keeping her would be nearly impossible to do
>>
I have a cousin like this, only a bit skinnier. Number one thing is to be a good dancer; girls like this are devoid of any humor or interests and as such tend to go for artsy types. think music drawing and performance
>>17755635
I have another cousin who happens to be sisters with the former, and is the complete opposite personality wise. Hard-headed, business oriented, very sporty, not nearly as attractive. She only fucks chads.

Extremely attractive women are actually a better bet for stable relationships despite being worse so for quick hookups, as long as you can stand having a soulless rag as a significant other
>>
>>17755671

Skinny guitar playing artist here. I can cut some moves too.

You forgot that good looks is essential. Sadly I'm an ugly introverted fuck
>>
>>17755635
Absolutely ridiculous. I don't know about THAT women, I know nothing about her, but I see absolutely drop-dead gorgeous women settle down with average-looking men all the time, and no, they're not all millionaires. If you haven't seen that happen again and again then you're really too young to be giving advice about this.

It'll never happen to join if join don't stop putting women like that up on a pedestal, though.
>>
No clue how "you" autocorrected to "join" twice.
>>
>>17755707

I'm in my 30s. I have never, ever seen a woman that hot with an average guy that wasn't seriously minted.

Lots of men are also completely underestimate the attractiveness of other males.
>>
I don't mean to hijack, but what is wrong with me? I don't find OP pic attractive at all. And you're all acting as though this is the epitome of a female. Is my penis broke?
>>
>>17755718
Then you haven't been paying attention. I see that all the time.

>>17755732
She's attractive, but honestly it's not a very good picture. It shows off her figure, but there's absolutely no spark there. You don't get the sense that there's anything behind her eyes. Which, OK, might be the case, but equally it might not -- smart, funny and kind girls are allowed to wear yoga pants too.

What I'm saying is, you might find her attractive if you met her in person, or saw a different picture.

Or maybe you just have a type and she's not it. That's fine too.
>>
>>17755797

>Then you haven't been paying attention. I see that all the time.

k
>>
Money wont do it really, you can make money and still be cut off from society.

Things like job, education and what you like to do in your free time can put you in the social circles of good looking people though.
The circle will probably include decent, taken guys, so they'll be wanting someone who can be interesting and successful.

So it's not really hard, but you can't purchase a ticket in.
>>
>>17755819
Depends where you live really. Barcelona this is your normal girl, Bristol this is the hottest girl and everyone looks like a fat blob.
>>
Physical attributes
Social standing
Personality and charisma

These three things attract not just women, but everyone to one degree or another. How much one weighs over another is entirely up to the individual, but no one thing is universally more important than the others.

Plenty of women date broke dudes who make them laugh. Plenty of women date dudes they are not attracted to whatsoever besides for the financial wherewithal. Plenty of women date dudes based entirely how they look. Most women date some combination of the two, and are willing to overlook the weakest of the three.

You can't reasonably expect to be /everything/ that /every/ girl wants. It doesn't and won't ever work like that. If you want to improve your dating pool, work on improving these attributes. One will fall short of the other two, but your potential to nab that girl will still improve.

Or you can sulk on 4chan about how "all women want is X" and continue the defeatist circlejerk on /r9k/
>>
>>17755841
This. People sometimes forget that this is the internet and that we all live in different places. I wouldn't expect such objective thinking here though.
>>
>>17755718
>a woman that hot
the woman has an average face and her redeeming feature (ass) has been the focus..
>>
>>17755929

>tfw broke, scrawny, unconfident and boring

I'm single btw
>>
>>17755718
where do you live? this body type isn't uncommon at places like a gym or where light enters a building. any girl can have this body if they spend a half hour on themselves a day and put down the fucking fork. it's nothing special. our society has just lowered the bar on what's acceptable to such a low point that a 7/10 is considered immaculate.
>>
>>17755929
>Or you can sulk on 4chan about how "all women want is X" and continue the defeatist circlejerk on /r9k/
hollup my nigga

Isn't that the purpose of your post? You've explained that all women want the three things you've listed, or at least a subset of those things. And then you proceed to mock those who do the same? Am I missing something? How is your post different than the others you're referring to?
>>
>>17755929
Cool, so you need improve the 3 qualities you've mentioned to improve your chances for attracting more people.

>Physical attributes
I think running and weightlifting will help a lot.

I stopped lifting weights almost 2 months ago, because it just seemed pointless to me and I got impatient.

I will try lifting weights again.
>>
The sheer fact that you are already trying to think of ways to impress her means you won't ever get her.
>>
>>17756102
>The sheer fact that you are already trying to think of ways to impress her means you won't ever get her.

Why ?

Is it that wrong for a guy to keep improving his life just because he wants to get/attract women ?

Trying to improve is always better than not doing anything.
>>
>>17756126
If possible, try to move your motivation from doing it for women to simply doing it for yourself. I used to do everything I did because I wanted to get married one day. Now I've lost that desire, and with it, the desire to succeed. I'm lucky though because I already got a good job and decent pay and, unless I fuck up, I'm set for life. But it's dangerous to have your motivation be for other people. It's not selfish to want to do things for yourself. I used to think so. But, if you do things for yourself, you're improving yourself so that you're a better person for those around you.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.