[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 1471792170598.jpg (86KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1471792170598.jpg
86KB, 720x540px
I constantly feel tired and sad. I only have 2 close friends, and none of them knows about how I feel.

I study at least 10h/weekend, plus 2-3h/week in order to have all of my HW done (I need to study a lot in order to get accepted to a uni, planning to become an engineer). I get excellent grades at math, physics and chemistry, i.e. the ones I'll later will be examined on.

There is always fighting while I am studying/I am at home. My parents are either yelling in my sister for being lazy, or fight with me over stupid shit (I don't do enough housework and more bullshit like that, while I have little free time for my self).

I go out on Friday, sometimes Saturday nights with my friends, and they are always shouting at me for being late (they always want me back at 23:00, but I return always after midnight, between 00:30-01:00, my friends stay even later than that).

I tried talking to them about it, but they keep saying to me that my friends are punks and shit like that (which is false).

I had a cute gf 9-10 months ago, but broke up, and a girl I really liked just didn't give a shit about me (I asked her out).

All these seem to be getting the best of me, they have added up in me. My parents don't give a fuck about what I say, and they are always wondering why I don't talk to them much and shit like that. I just turned 17.

What should I do to get out of this situation?

Sorry for shitty English.
>>
File: 1478405180780.jpg (98KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1478405180780.jpg
98KB, 1920x1080px
>>17755575
Shameless self-bump.
>>
File: bBSoLsY.jpg (561KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bBSoLsY.jpg
561KB, 1920x1080px
>>17755628
>>
>>17755575
If possible, I'd try waiting it out until I could move for uni. That would at least solve some of the problems your parents needlessly cause.

Regardless, it sounds like you're right on track to having a great life in the future. It might just be hard right now, but it'll get better, especially if you make it through engineering.
>>
>>17755701
Thanks for replying.
That's about 2 years far from now, plus, I'd have to find a place of my own to stay, which requires a average-wage job, which is pretty hard to find in my country.

It's not that I am overwhelmed by the shit that I have to study, the thing is that such situations fucks up my mood, plus I'm missing out fun, since my friends have a much more flexible curfew (They will be going to a party that starts at midnight next week and I tried to persuade my parents for their permission, but they said the same shit once more. I really wanted to go because it would be a pretty damn good place for meeting up with girls etc).

They keep dragging me down with their stupid shit.

My best friend has a fwb, and I still haven't met a girl, or even went out with a girl since I broke up with my gf, and as I said, it's been 10 months, should I be worried?
>>
>>17755720
bump
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.