[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Entry level conmanship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: pepe in space.jpg (13KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
pepe in space.jpg
13KB, 249x249px
How to con women into letting me fuck them? I wanna be like Brian Murphy
>>
If it was that easy, you would know about it already. It is possible to manipulate women into sleeping with you but that's not exactly easy, you would already need a dose of personal charm, ability to manipulate people, a lot of experience etc. And these are things you mostly learn through trial and error.
There's no three step cheatcode or anything.
>>
>>17755527
I didn't say it must be easy. What is it exactly I should practice, what cons should I do?
Your answer is not very concise
> hurr to manipulate you need the ability to manipulate
No fucking shit.

I mean there must be some sort of book on conmanship or something. Not The Game or 48LoP or tons of bullshit baitclicks but an actual guide or something.
>>
>>17755580

>no fucking shit

yet you act like a retard.

manipulation is not a magic one size fits all wand that lets you say the same shit to different people and they just do your bidding.

look at real masters of manipulation and you'll find that they already are attractive, already are fit, already are successful, and most importantly: are already great actors.

everyone thinks it'd be so cool to eb a master of manipulation, its basically the current trend of fedora edge lording. people who think 'WELL IM SMART SO I SHOULD BE ABLE TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO CONTROL WOMEN WITHOUT WORKING ON MUH SELF'

>i mean there must be some sort of book on companionship or something
>THERE MUST BE SOME MAGICAL GUIDE OUTSIDE OF THE ONES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT

there is, its called life. you see everyone around you and what works and what doesn't.

be attractive. be fit. be of good standing.

manipulation isnt mind control. its using what you have working for you to get people to do what you want. don't have any thing going for you? better start working.

telling a woman shes ugly doesn't work if you are ugly yourself. you need to be good enough that what you say is believable.

manipulation is like 'confidence'. you still need something to back it up, you cant just pretend you have it and expect people to take you seriously.
>>
>>17755590
Dude you are so fucking clueless and full of shit, I'm not even go bother going through each of your bulletpoints. Just wanted to let OP know to ignore your autistic ass.
>>
>>17755677

>youre so clueless and full of shit
>i clearly know what im talking about despite not actually talking about it

le master of manipulation, got me to respond.
>>
>>17755684
Stop shitting up the thread pls.
>>
>>17755522
Try killing yourself
>>
>>17756048
> My autism doesn't allow for existence of ambition
>>
If you want to fuck bitches go to a club that's popular, buy some drinks and watch guys do it. If you can kind of dance and be kind of funny you can do it. If you want to really speed things up just make yourself approach a set number of women every Saturday night or something like that. You need to give yourself experience and put yourself in an environment conducive to the activity. You aren't really conning women, you're just presenting yourself.
>>
>>17756061
INstead of realising and capitalising on the simple fact that girls like to fuck exactly as much, if not more, than men do, you prefer to give youself to austistic illusions that you have to "manipulate" them into it.
That alone shows you have no fucking Idea.
OP, listen to this dude >>17756138
He knows what's up.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.