[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I will things into existence? Currently channeling my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: süper-bilinç.jpg (560KB, 840x600px) Image search: [Google]
süper-bilinç.jpg
560KB, 840x600px
How do I will things into existence? Currently channeling my minds energy into the universe to alter my circumstances. Share strategies.
>>
>>17755359

Will involves not only mental energy but physical as well.
If you have not taken any physical action you have not 'willed' anything so to speak.
>>
>>17755373
>If you have not taken any physical action you have not 'willed' anything so to speak.
Physicality is an illusion, 3rd planer.
>>
>>17755391

Existence is literally physical which is what OP asked for.
If he does want existence of something then he will have to dabble in what you call an illusion.
>>
>>17755398
>Existence is literally physical
Says you mate, I'm talking about the metaphysical.
>>
>>17755407

So you admit that you are confusing words and topics stated in the OP?
Great.
>>
File: thinking.png (12KB, 108x108px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
12KB, 108x108px
>>17755417
Are you implying that the metaphysical doesn't existence? Wow, moron.
>>
>>17755420

>doesn't existence

You are literally unintelligible at this point and are beginning to throw insults.
Obviously Ive hit a nerve in you.
Continue showing your inability to differentiate real and existent from non real and non existent.
>>
File: 1478729323414.png (336KB, 1889x1889px) Image search: [Google]
1478729323414.png
336KB, 1889x1889px
>>17755359
If meme magic is powerful enough to dictate the president of the USA through sheer force of will, then I'm sure it can sort out whatever problems it is you're experiencing.

PRAISE KEK!

THE POWER OF DUBS COMPELLS YOU!
>>
>>17755431
I just made a typo mate, relax.

I wouldn't call it an inability, more of a choice. I subscribe to scientific notions that define physicality as essentially non-existent. We might be in a simulation, or a hologram, so I don't accept that the physical space around us as necessarily 'real', its a product of our brains.

There are several theories that propose the universe is in fact 2D and that the 3rd dimension is just a matter of human perspective, a perceptive function produced by the evolution of our brains.

You might not buy into it but it would offer another angle on otherwise difficult to explain phenomena.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.