[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life changing advice needed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

>3years ago, get a gf
>start going out less
>lose contact with friends
>do all the shit she wants, but she never wants to do the shit i want
>stop going out with my friends, stop going to bars, concerts, etc.
>i feel like my girl doesnt want to be with me, she wants me to be with her --- live her life do as she says
>uses me in every way possible
>in the last 3 years grow apart slowly everyday
>our relationship isnt what it was, the passion is gone
>she talks about when we are going to marry
>bitchwhat.jpg
>play along untill now

A few weeks ago I started meeting my old friends, I'm going to finish university next year and I have a lot of time I wish to spend with my close friends, I want to feel young and free again. 3 years and the dudes still treat me as one of their own, nothing changed, we are still those crazy boys
>feel alive once more
>went to a bithday party of an old friend
>fell in love with one of the girls there
>love at first sight
>as the night went by i talked to her a little, while my gf was in the other room ofc cuz jelaousy.png woldnt let me talk to other girls
>we talked for about 5min and she seemed like a really nice person, she stole my heart
>the rest of the night we split up, and i went to the dudes for more 420, booze and shittalking
>at the same time my gf was nowhere in sight she came to the party just to bitch and sit on the couch , she went home by herself even wanted me to come home with her bitching all the time she was near me
>I stayed, the girl i love went home too shortly after that
>I'm afraid she has a boyfriend and I dont know what to do in this situation

tl:dr
>current gf wont let me live my life
>fell in love with a girl i might have known sooner if i wasnt with bitch gf
>girl i love has a boyfriend

WAT DO ?
>>
>>17754965
Stop being a pussy.
Your gf doesn't hold a gun to your head to make you do things
Form some boundaries and make her respect them.
>>
>>17754967
i dont know if i even want to be with her anymore, if i was given the chance i would run away with the girl i fell in love with, but i dont know if she would love me too

feeling suck
>>
>>17754972
Break up you retard!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>17754972
Well then why don't you just ask the girl you fell in love with whether she has any feelings for you at all based on one part of a night that you both spent together and while you're at it, break up with your current gf if you don't like her anymore.
No point in prolonging something you have no interest in.
>>
>>17754978
she has me in a web, her parents know me, im so deep in this shithole relationship, we even live togheter
>>
>>17754983
Your in control of yourself and no matter how far deep you think you are you can always choose to pull out and go do you. It sounds like your infatuated rather than in love but if you are really in love then try getting with that other girl. Worse case is that you are alone which can be a blessing in disguise.
>>
File: couples_dynamics.jpg (71KB, 520x543px) Image search: [Google]
couples_dynamics.jpg
71KB, 520x543px
It sounds like you have a tendency to judge too early, the fact you met a girl and immediately fell in love with her is a testament to that. I suggest you sit back, chill the fuck out and get to know women before you dedicate your heart to them.
As horrible as this sounds, most women are the same at a fundamental level, and gravitate toward the same romantic tendencies. So really all you're doing is perpetuating this role you have in relationships, just mixing up the girl.
Marriage is no place for doubt, and your girl isn't the exception. If you feel that you cant be with her, there's no point in dragging this shit out any longer, cut it off, and move on. Time is a horrible thing to lose, but rather it be in the amount it is now, than in the inflated later.
>>
>>17754989
This
>>
>>17754989
i know how love feels, i definetelly fell in love with party girl - even talking for 5minutes with her excited me more than having sex with any girls i ever was
there is something about this girl i cant put my finger on, she has the most beautiful smile, and i have the feeling when she looks me in the eys that she sees right through me and wouldnt try to change me as current gf is trying to

>pic related girl i fell in love with
>>
Just kill yourself
100% problem solved
>>
File: 1476827219768.jpg (105KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1476827219768.jpg
105KB, 600x600px
>keepin in cazh for 3 yrs brah
>420 dude meister
>pwardi for dat buzz, compadre
>it's not gay if you're the one fucking the tranny and recording it with your brahs, cheiftain
>life has no consequences
>>
>>17754995
Jesus h Christ why the fuck do you think you 'love' someone you don't even have the slightest clue about.
How the fuck does that even happen you've spent literally 5 minutes of your life talking to her. You are not in love you dense fuckwit. You have a strong attraction that is it.
>>
>>17754965
You're out of luck with new girl, you didn't talk to her long enough to form any real connection.

Now for your real problem, you have 2 options.
1) leave your current girlfriend
2) sit down with her and explain how you feel. You can't be accusatory or hostile, or she'll just get defensive and you'll break up for sure. She may get defensive anyway. If that happens insist that you're partially to blame to for not emphasizing how important some of your life that you don't get to do is (you are partially to blame, by the way) and that you want to work this out.

Not gonna tell you which option is better, that's your call to make (though it sounds like a breakup is immenent). Will tell you all men feel like they're losing their independence and fun when they commit. Going through that now too. Most feel like the passion is gone over a long enough time frame.

Last, don't cheat. It's a shitty, low class kind of thing to do. Have the spine to say what you do and don't want and act on it.
>>
>>17754995
I don't want to say you're wrong about something so fucking subjective, but unless you're a Shakespearean play I think it takes a bit longer than that to find feelings that intense.
I find love to be a plateau of a kind, one where the actual feeling comes with time dealing with one another and adjusting. It just doesn't happen out of no where, I think that's called lust, or you know, spontaneous obsession. Considering you had to take a picture of her, but not get her number, means you probably played your cards wrong here. Break up with your girlfriend first, and look for SINGLES please, this world has enough sub-humans, thank you.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.