[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friend masturbated in her sleep.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 7

File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
Ok, this is a long one. Any advice welcome:
I am male and have a platonic female friend. We were sleeping in the same bed, but without any remote intent of intercourse or romance. After I thought we'd both adjusted to comfortable positions, she asked me to rub her shoulders, which I obliged with. Not long after, she fell asleep, and soon after that started jerking a bit. I stopped when I realized it was going to keep happening and watched her to make sure if I needed to do anything. She made a few noises and I thought she was having a nightmare, but then I realized all of her jerking was in her hips and her hand was in her pants. I tried saying something, but she was fast asleep. She literally masturbated to climax while sleeping in bed next to me. I heard her moan the name of an ex shortly beforehand. After a minute she cuddled real close to me. I was appalled and confused the whole time, not really able to process what was happening. A few more minutes passed and she shifted to the other side of the bed and took off her pants, a few more minutes and she started again. That's when I determined it best to leave. I don't know what to think here, especially since she was not fully aware of any time I tried to talk to her, even when I woke her up in that short interim. I don't want her to think I tried something when she wakes up without pants on or anything. I left a note explaining it all to her, but I am not expecting this to go smoothly. Thank you in advance.
>>
>>17754962
Just goes on to prove that women are nothing but whores.
Platonic friend, give me a fucking break.
>>
>>17754970
I do not think of her as a whore. I do not want any kind of relationship or sexual intimacy from her. I have determined that she is neither compatible with my personality on that level or mentally sound enough to risk sex with.
>>
>>17754970
Yeah all women are whores, just like I'm a whore for my boyfriend. I worship him and him only. I adore his cock and only his cock. We wouldn't have it any other way
>>
File: Chill out.jpg (70KB, 665x505px) Image search: [Google]
Chill out.jpg
70KB, 665x505px
>>17754962
I'll assume this isn't bait. but, if it is bait good job.

How does one male find himself in bed with a platonic female friend?
What circumstances lead up to that?

Why would you leave a note?

Your post fills my head with fuck.
>>
>>17754962
>platonic female friend. We were sleeping in the same bed
kek do you look like that ugly bald guy Carl something
>>
>>17755007
It's a strange friendship we have. To say as best I can, She gets off work really late, and I'm the only close friend she's made since moving here. Occasionally, when we meet after she gets off, we'll sleep in the same place instead of driving home. Last night (a few hours ago) happened just like that. That's the short answer at least
>>
>>17755012
This is us.
>>
I appreciate the feedback so far guys.
>>
>>17755019
hhahahaha
>>
>>17755016
Even so,
I'd never imagine that happening.

She'd sleep on my couch sure,
At best take my bed and I sleep on the coach or floor or whatever else but, seriously the same bed?

da fuck man.
>>
>>17755033
Tonight it was at her place. We'd shared my bed before because I have roommates that I didn't want involved, and tonight I guess it was more we were used to it so thought less of it. She's never done this though.
>>
>>17754962
You were raped. File quickly, as if the situation was reversed you'd be a lifer's wife/bitch on the inside now
>>
>>17755042
She masturbated nearby. I could have walked out of the room had I not been too shocked to process what was happening. I hardly think it was anywhere near "rape." Besides, I don't want this to end badly for anyone.
>>
>>17755035
Bizarre.

I guess you could be straight forward and honest about it.

>Hey, I don't want to bring this up but, you were schlicking next to me in bed.
>No I didn't do anything.
>Yes I was unhinged by it but, I'm cool if you're cool k?

But, then again I really don't know her so I can't predict her reaction but, its what I would do...

Or never mention it.
>>
>>17754973
>normie mild-mannered with cage-fighter ink stretched earlobes
Man, you are smart. You're abiding by the rule of never stick dick in crazy. Well done for being clear-headed, and be careful about sleeping in her bed in future
>>
>>17755045
That's what I was planning, which is why I left the note. I'm still kind of trying to process that it's even possible. Thanks anon.
>>17755046
She's not crazy, just lonely right now. I'd do harm by it. Either way, thanks for the reassurance.
>>
>>17755044
Yes, well in the reverse situation it would be considered as such, and a woman would put the 'drama' incident to the rest of the hen clique, you'd suddenly find her distant as they close ranks, then you're hit with a charge. Good for you that you've a conscience which is absent among womankind, but be careful about writing the letter telling her she was wanking then ('creepily') holding you then wanking again, as it could set her in a defensive crouch
>>
>>17755056
Ok, you've written the note. Well, you're trying to do the right thing, hopefully she'll understand that
>>
>>17755056
Well that's why I chose a letter. This way if she never wants to mention it or have it mentioned, it never will be and things go on as normal. If she wants to talk about it, we do once, over the phone or in person, and then drop it. Preferably setting rules for what to do when one of us does something weird in our sleep. I've known I sleep talk, but that's easy enough to ignore. This was bizarre, so I'd like to kind of have a moment of "If it happens again, just do 'X' " you know?
>>
>>17755019
That picture just ruined the whole story for me.
>>
>>17755061
You're very concerned about her feelings (in a good way), so she's lucky to know you. I would screen shot this thread, just to have some record of your well-intentioned conduct... on the off-chance that it goes horribly wrong. She's probably cool too, but things are cut-throat out there now that 'rape' culture is considered to be trendy in this misandric society.
>>
>>17755064
How so?
>>17755065
The screenshot Idea is a good one. Thanks.
>>
File: 1427766027192.jpg (7KB, 136x185px) Image search: [Google]
1427766027192.jpg
7KB, 136x185px
>>17754962
youre gay bro
>>
>>17755068
are you serious

don't screenshot this you retard

talk to her, she likes you, if she doesn't stop sharing a bed and being an idiot
>>
>>17755007
I have a platonic female friend and while we've never slept in the same bed, I can 100% guarantee that we could and it wouldn't be weird.

You know, as long as it were platonic. Anything like OP's story sounds hot, but I actually sympathize pretty well and it would be extremely uncomfortable.
>>
>>17755942
>OP's story sounds hot
yeah, but it looks fukken disgusting when you see the two persons involved kek
>>
>>17755019
Jesus, looks like my ex but with short hair.

Fucking horrifying.
>>
Hey guys. Thanks for all of the feedback. We had the talk about it and everything went over fairly well. Apparently this is something she used to do very frequently as a teenager, and was really embarrassed that it all happened. No harm. It's weird when something works out this well.
>>
>>17756312
Start eating her out next time that happens
>>
It's called sexsomnia. I jerk off in my sleep every now and again. I fuck my girlfriend in my sleep sometimes too, but usually I just grope her and she wakes up and tells me to fuck off.
>>
>>17756634
I once humped my dog to climax while sleeping. Was ashamed
>>
Sex
Somnia
What the multiple fucks
>>
>>17754962
OP, you should have taken video on your phone to prove your story. You dun goofed.
>>
>>17755019
Is she a lesbian

She looks like a lesbian
>>
>>17757010
No she has a boyfriend, actually.
>>
>>17755019
Dude. Come on. She's your friend. Don't attach her face to a story about her sleep-masturbating without her permission on fucking 4chan.

I'm pretty disappointed, because you otherwise sound like a solid dude, but that was a douche move.
>>
>>17757047
not my brightest moment. I was not in my best state of mind at the time. I have apologized about it and we have moved on. She actually found it kind of funny.
>>
>>17757047

Fucking this.
>>
Also, mods. You can delete this thread if you like. Everything's been resolved. Thanks everyone.
>>
File: 1455443822712.png (91KB, 234x254px) Image search: [Google]
1455443822712.png
91KB, 234x254px
>She literally masturbated to climax while sleeping
Anon..
>>
>>17754962
>>17756312
You are DENSE. You could've had her. You couldn't have handled this worse.

>>17757047
Also this, what the fuck man. You're too "respectful" to reach out and touch her when she's literally lying in your bed next to you and rubbing her pussy. And yet you're disrespectful enough to post an incredibly personal story about her with a picture of her face. Your priorities are beyond fucked.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1476068071225.jpg (9KB, 319x316px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1476068071225.jpg
9KB, 319x316px
>>17755712
>Said the name of a recent ex while shlicking
>She likes you
>>
>>17755019
Pixie cut with gauges and skull tattoo on chest

I can see why she might have turned out to be "crazy" but her hair isn't dyed so she can't be that bad right
>>
>>17755007
I have a platonic female friend who I slept on the same couch with once. Mind you, I would jump at the chance at putting my dick in her, but I honestly don't want to ruin the friendship we have by fucking and making things weird between us. She's helped me through a lot of shit, and we're just comfortable enough with each other to sleep in the same couch/bed.
>>
if she hadn't moaned out the exes name, I'd think she was trying to entice you.

I've crashed in the same bed as platonic friends before, but we usually sleep head-to-foot. And there's no cuddling. Basically anything that two dudes wouldn't do with each other, I don't do with them.

But this whole deal sounds weird as fuck. You left? The note? She was sleeping THAT hard? You think she will assume you attempted to molest her? This whole thing is disconcerting. I'd feel SO fuckin weirded out by this shit.
>>
>>17757200
>too respectful to sexually assault someone
>not respectful enough to publically embarrass them

Really? You're going to put these on the same level?
>>
>>17757270
>sexually assault
Who the fuck said anything about that? They were laying in bed together and she was MASTURBATING right in front of him. Then she took her pants off and did it again. Then she was cuddling up on him, so clearly a little bit of touching isn't out of the question. It's completely acceptable to make a move in a situation like that. It would be pretty much impossible for most men not to.

"Make a move" does not mean "jump on top of her without permission and ignore it if she says no." God damn, you people jump to conclusions like it's going out of style. If you can't see any grey area between "lay there motionless like a gay log and pretend it isn't happening" and "sexually assault her," you're the crazy one
>>
I'ma let you in on a secret OP, chicks get wet dreams too. We don't pop boners though since, lack of dick, but we can thrust a bit.

But I also highly doubt a chick can take her damn pants off in her sleep, I'm really doubting she was actually asleep (though I'm doubting any of this actually happened period lol,) so I dunno what game she was playing at. Trying to make a move but was acting like a 10 year old about it? The whole "Pretend to be asleep and cuddle" thing is kinda childish.
Whatever though. You probably should have just shook her ass awake and just say she was talking in her sleep or something.
>>
>>17755007
>How does one male find himself in bed with a platonic female friend?
Well, Depends what kind of friends you've got. I've got a number of those "free spirit" hippie type friends who will just fucking strip down in front of anyone, so we don't give a fuck about trivial things like sharing beds. Granted, I'm more reserved than them, but even still I've slept in the same bed with dudes I had no intentions of fucking. Hell I woke up one morning after a party nuzzled inbetween my friend and her boyfriend lmao.
>>
>>17757288

She was asleep.
>>
>>17754962
>I left a note explaining it all to her,
You blew it. You fucking passive faggot. People dont wake up in intervals that close to fapping. She was awake while fapping. She probably didnt mean to fap. She probably just brushed up against herself and then she couldnt stop.
>>
>>17757047
Seconded. Congrats, it's on the internet forever. Jesus christ, she was comfortable enough to masturbate next to you.

And instead of taking your chances for sex or even fucking talking to her, you pretended to be asleep and THEN YOU WROTE A NOTE? Holy kek, this is the paragon of autism. Hahahaha!
>>
>>17754962
>not giving her the d or at least sticking your thumb in her butt
how can you even call yourself a friend?
>>
>>17757403
Well yeah that's why you say something first to make sure she's down, and take it slow like a normal person. I'm not saying "grab her by the pussy" or molest her if she's asleep, damn. Once again, "make a move" does not mean "sexually assault her." It's possible to be a sexually active male and know the difference.

Based on OP's story, I don't think she was asleep though. Who sleeps through two orgasms and takes their pants off in between? To me it sounds like she's been trying to make something happen here for a while, OP is completely oblivious, and this was some kind of desperate move on her part. Come on, they're "platonic adult friends" who sleep in bed together, and she masturbates and cuddles on him. This is some 2016 "When Harry Met Sally" shit. Wake up, people.
>>
>>17757454
Shes ugly man. Remember not every women is attractive.
>>17755019
>>
>>17757462
It's sex. It's fucking casual sex. No offense to you OP, but you're not much a looker either.

I think you still have a shot for FWBs, personally.
>>
>>17757457
>Who sleeps through two orgasms and takes their pants off in between?
sexomniacs
>>
>>17757472
Id rather not have sex with my not attractive friends. Keeping it real. Theyre cool to hang with. But Im not sexually attracted to them so I dont want sex.
>>
>>17757472
This guy gets it, I don't even think she's that ugly besides the haircut. I'd play with her if we were friends and she was throwing it at me like that
>>
>>17757480
>keeping it real

jesus christ.

>>17757483
anon, you see where I'm coming from. I'm not even playing Chad here, this is basic shit.
>>
>>17755019
You said this story was about you and a girl. This is a picture of two dudes.
>>
>>17757480
Is this OP? You post her photo and then throw her under the bus to make yourself look cool, damn you're a shitty friend. You're not even attractive yourself
>>
>/adv/ calling a slim girl with clear skin and normal features ugly just because she has dykey hair
>>
>>17754962
How low test can you be?
>>
>>17757520
Im not OP. Try to contain your faggotry.
>>
>>17757525
she might not be too ugly but OP definitely is
>>
>>17755019
>Shitty hair cut
>shitty tatoo
>shitty hair
>shitty eyebrows
>shitty hairstyle
>tunnel degenerate ear piercing
>man face
>titlet
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.