[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've had sex with 64 girls at the age of 23

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 3

All of them in the the span of 3 years.

Is this too much? Will any girl marry me?
>>
>>17754065

No.
Yes.

Will you go into further detail like an ama kinda deal?
>>
>>17754065
I say yes, but then again I am a virgin who just doesn't want to deal with it.

Depends on the girl. Most probably don't care or likes it. Others probably find you only wanting sex instead of money and steer clear.
>>
>>17754065

The fact that you've counted each and every one of them says to me that you don't really care too much about the long term. Not yet anyways.

No one who isn't proud of the dozens of the girls they've fucked knows exactly how many down to the single digit.
>>
>>17754065
If you were a girl I wouldnt even look at you for extended periods of time.
>>
>>17754065
Why would you lie on the internet?
>>
Gross. Find a girl that has slept with the same #. And it's the time frame not the #.
>>
>for every sin theres a sinner

jesus christ
>>
I'd be more concerned about contracting incurable diseases, I hope you religiously use protection.
>>
>>17754351
I'm about 70-30 condom usage vs creampieing a random cutey
>>
>>17754065
Just one question : How?
Were you completely indiscriminate about it? Like pretty much going for every girl even remotel showing interest no matter what she looked like?
>>
>>17754360
Tinder, lift, be at least 6ft, and live across the street from a college campus

Tbh all but 3 of the girls I fucked have been from tinder
>>
>>17754348
dont judge me.
>>
>>17754065
>I've had sex with 64 girls at the age of 23

hahahahahaha how did you get it so high? did you have to lower you standards to easy desperate ugly landwhales for that? unless you are powerful rich man at 23 you are not going to get the top tier girls.
>>
>>17754366
Now it seems a lot less miraculous.
I'm a virgin at 25, trying for the past few weeks. i got a few numbers, but it's somehow much more about getting over myself and growing some balls than getting laid in the end.(I lift,but size seems somehow completely irrelevant to what girls I attract IRL?)
As for your question: Obviously , I have o qualifications for this - but maybe try to meet girls through common interests/IRL in general where you can actually judge what chemistry etc. you have, then try out sleeping with a girl you actually have a connection with and see what happens.
>>
>>17754383
Maybe like 20 of them were thick, only fucked two genuine fatties

Maybe like 8 were genuinely hot/top-tier

I just needed a place to put my dick man
>>
>>17754366
Fuck there's more to it than that though surely.
>>
>>17754065

>all in 3 years

so when did you lose your virginity?
>>
>>17754065
Ju-just, how? How do you guys manage this?
>>
>>17754408
No. Women are not human. All they care about are physical appearances. Unless they themselves are shit. Only shitty women care about things shitty men can offer them. Height and dyel are literally all that matters to women of value.
>>
>>17754405
>thick

hahahaha no that is just fat

>Maybe like 8 were genuinely hot/top-tier

I would probably believe one or 2 but most of them are going to be reserve for rich men or other top tier guys.

Sounds like you mostly fucked fatties and uggos there.
>>
>>17754065
Why don't you date if marriage is what you want?
>>
>>17754495
I was down to date many of the girls. Almost all just wanted to fuck and move on
>>
>>17754422
>>
>>17754529
So...they pumped and dumped you?
>>
>>17754550
yep
>>
>>17754065
Ive had sex with over 20 girls this year since I move to a new city. Before then it was only half a dozen in my entire life. I don't think it's bad/negative.

Clocking in at 63... I don't think that is necessarily a bad thing either. If you are an honest guy and both parties know they aren't being played (and you aren't getting std's) then I see nothing wrong.

Only thing is others may be seeing this as morally wrong and apply negative annotations such as you playing/lying to girls and just wanting sex out of them. But they don't know the reality a lot of girls just want sex out of guys too. So applying this to both genders I don't believe it's necessarily bad to be promiscuous.
>>
>>17754383
>>17754438
>this is what kissless betas want to believe so that they don't have to ever try

Kys fag
>>
File: 1455404554070.jpg (15KB, 249x280px) Image search: [Google]
1455404554070.jpg
15KB, 249x280px
>>17754065
>made thread is intended to get femanons's attention
>only guys replied
>>
>>17754383
It really isn't hard to get laid with any type of girl.
>>
>>17754529
its what the fuckapp Tinder is for
>>
>>17754065
Make a complete and detailed catalogue of each girl you fucked. You'll marvel at it when you get old, trust me it's worth it.
>>
>>17754065
I'm married to a guy with a high number, so there is at least some people who'll be okay with that.
>>
>>17754065
am 29 didnt had sex with a single girl in this world .. never had a girlfriend either (notcounting online).. thank god for all waht u got
>>
>>17754065

Wanna share how you made that happen ?

Even if it's true or false in need hope.
>>
>>17754065
I personally wouldn't, a lot of other girls probably would.
I don't want to date a person who doesn't see sex as something special and meaningful to share with a person they care about.
>>
>>17755696
Male here, I agree with you.
I'm probably more hardcore than you though. I plan to stay virgin till marriage.
>>
>>17754437
Sad
>>
>>17754366
>>17754437

thread sounds like it was made by r9k virgin now :D
>>
>>17754437
>Women are not human
Welp, by beliving that shit you actually gave yourself the confidence that women actually like.
Good job. Sadly the very same thing will bar you from ever actually connecting with one, which is great even if you just want to hook up.
>>
>>17756000
What happens if you get married, and the sex is just terrible? Like you find out you're just completely incompatible, the only way she can orgasm is by fucking you up the ass with a strap-on or something?
>>
>>17756879
Sex incompatibility is a meme, we're literally made to have sex. Also how can you say you have "bad sex" if you don't have "good sex" to compare it with? IMO the single most important part of sex is communication. If you have good communication you'll have good sex.
>>
>>17756890
We're also literally made to talk to each other and cooperate. Doesn't mean that it works well with everyone you meet.
>>
>>17756890
>Also how can you say you have "bad sex" if you don't have "good sex" to compare it with?
Because you can't just delude yourself into thinking you enjoy an experience you're not enjoying. Well, maybe you can, but do you want to?

And I agree that communication is the most important part, and some people find it REALLY difficult to express what they want in bed, even if they're good communicators otherwise.

I dunno man, I'm a total romantic and I believe in lifelong monogamy, but I sure as hell wouldn't sign a legal contract committing myself to be faithful to someone that I'd never been with once. Couldn't you just wait for engagement, so there's still some time before the marriage? At least then you'd still put a ring on it first
>>
>>17756906
If you have those two covered (who would marry without that?) then sex is the least of your worries. Seriously, if sex is the core of your relationship then it's doomed to fail, sooner or later.
>>
>>17756909
Engagement is a meme too, only burgers do that. And no, it's not enough.
>>
>>17754065
You're not asking for help. You're bragging.
>>
>>17756910
It shouldn't be the "core" of the relationship, in that it shouldn't be the only way you're compatible. But it is the main thing that differentiates a romantic relationship from a close friendship. It's definitely important, I don't get why you'd pretend otherwise
>>
>>17754065
>64 girls at the age of 23
nicely done, anon
my policy when it comes to the body count is dont ask, dont tell. i dont want to know how many people a girl i would consider dating has been with, as long as she doesnt have any stds. and i definitely dont reveal mine because decent women run like hell if i do
>>
>>17756953
>this fucking guy
And you're reverse-bragging. "You don't GET to complain, or have insecurities or doubts, because MY problems are so much worse than yours!!!" Fuck off, this isn't your thread
>>
>>17756954
If there was any serious incompatibility you'd be able to tell while kissing, chemical signals are a thing.
>>
>>17756988
This virgin-science is too much for me. Why do you act like you know what you're talking about? Seriously, not even ONE test-run before making a lifetime commitment to give her half your money if things go bad? If you're making out already, how do you even stop it from progressing naturally? If there was REAL chemistry there, sex would just kinda happen like it does in most relationships
>>
>>17756960
do you really think you're persuading anyone?

We all know he's gonna end up lying about your sexual experience because that's what all whores do.
>>
>>17757009
No lifelong commitment, no sex. That's how I roll.
If it was so bad you wouldn't see people who stayed virgins until marriage have the lowest divorce rates.
>>
>>17757020
The only way this makes sense to me would be if you have, like, a two-inch dick that never gets hard, or something. There must be some reason why you KNOW you're gonna be bad in bed. You're trying to trick a bitch into signing the papers before she knows what she's in for.

Those statistics don't quite work the way you think they do, because most people who actually remain virgins until marriage are from families/communities that are so restrictive and conservative that divorce is literally not an option
>>
>>17757046
Dude, number of sexual partners correlates with chance of divorce. When you have sex you create a chemical bond in your brain, it's there for evolutionary reasons. Thanks but no thanks, I'd rather not have that baggage. About my dick, it's average, and I'm not against premarital nudity BTW.
>>
File: el rato disapproves.jpg (90KB, 970x647px) Image search: [Google]
el rato disapproves.jpg
90KB, 970x647px
>2016
>being a serial philanderer
>>
>>17757072
I'm not saying you should sleep around, I actually genuinely think it's nice that you're holding out for "the one." The point I'm trying to make is that marriage isn't just a romantic gesture, it is a practical decision and a legal contract with serious consequences if you decide to break up afterwards. LOTS of marriages go bad over sexual incompatibility, you say you don't believe that's a real thing, but most of the non-virginal world would disagree with you.

There's usually a period of time between the realization "I think I want to spend the rest of my life with this person" and the actual wedding ceremony. I'm just trying to persuade you, for the sake of your own future, that you should probably have sex at least once during this window of time
>>
Cut open your scrotum and remove your gonads as an offering to ishtar.
>>
>>17754065
>be 24
>I've had sex hundreds of times
>only had sex once with a woman that wasn't a prostitute
I'd be a rich man right now if I could control my dick.
>>
>>17757109
Oh, don't worry about that dude. That ship has long sailed, I'm not doing it. I also have friends who regret that they didn't hold out.
>>
>>17757111
>111
TAKBIR BROTHER
INSALLAH
>>
>>17757141
Ishtar isn't Muslim you moron. Not everything Arab is Muslim.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.