[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here good at texting girls? What should i say back?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: C360_2016-11-12-05-34-52-579.png (145KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
C360_2016-11-12-05-34-52-579.png
145KB, 720x1280px
Anyone here good at texting girls? What should i say back?
>>
>>17753355
Download Snapchat, bitch.
>>
File: Nat meme.jpg (81KB, 678x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Nat meme.jpg
81KB, 678x1000px
>>17753355
You're slayin her. Should be drownin in pussy if you add
>Rawr xD o.O
>>
>>17753360
Im not good with snapchat so it wouldnt be viable, any text advice?
>>
>>17753355
I'm good at texting.
You tell her to come over and suck your dick right now.
>>
>>17753375
If. Only girls werr that easy brah
>>
>>17753355
which one is you, the green?
>>
>>17753389
Try it. IT Works.
>>
>>17753392
Im green, backstory to text is we have class together and sometimes we chat, im confident when i talk but i dont talk to her much. Shes asked me for my snapchat before 6 months ago aswell. Her boyfriend is actually in my class but i really want to pop a nut inside her (she got a nice ass). Just dont kniw how if she into me :/
>>
>>17753369
You could act incompetent so anything you send would seem more endearing. Over text you could suggest snapchatting together while you're out so she can show you how it's done.
>>
>>17753408
I mean i dont know how to go about this and if she wants the D. I perv at her sometimes, dont think sge notices.
>>
Please god, stop using fucking emojees you beta
>>
>>17753413
Damn thats pretty good, but she has a bf so do you think i got a shot?
>>
>>17753418
When i dont use emoji i seem too srs bro.
>>
She is just giving you shit to see how you react, it's a test, and who writes "xD" what are you 12.

just tell her

"Ok, done, are you happy with me now?"
bla bla bla
"come over and we'll watch a movie"
then do some serious smashing, dno't even have to turn on a movie but find a boring one in case. don't give her any decisions to make,

when you write "But feel free to send a snap through watsapp if u want" you are leaving it up to her, man up and LEAD!
>>
>>17753419
Well if she has a bf then no, but there are positives to this:
>she probably has single friends
>college relationships usually fail
>gives you something social to do
>plants you in friend territory, but not necessarily friendzone territory

It also depends how you present the idea. You could be confident and simply ask for help, since it's not something you're adept in. Or you could be meek about it and play up the self-conscious angle. It depends on what you think she would be more receptive to.
>>
>>17753428
Yeah true man, ive bern out of the banging gane for awhile(got out of 3 yr relationship). Forgot how to be assertive damn, screwed it on this one i guess.
>>
Please guise respond
>>17753347
>>
>>17753441

Will you please burn it to the ground for us, and post some screens?

Choose your weapon:
Does this mean we're boyfriend & girlfriend now?

I would swim naked through the amazon river with steak wrapped around my genitals just to share a candlelit dinner with you over skype on dial-up connection

Are you an archeology major? (Well, I've got a large bone that need examining)

Now listen here you beautiful broad. I taped my phone to my face 2 days ago and have been sitting outside my apartment in the middle of the parking lot where the reception is strongest, just waiting for you to message me back. Why are you playing games with my heart?

Oh heavenly blessed beauty who's inner beauty is divine and everlasting,
You illuminate the sky at night
and you make the sun light the day
you make the birds sing
you make the breeze whisper like an angel
but most of all, you make me smile

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137621343
>>
>>17753479

Cont:d, it may actually work, if not what's the big deal it was blown anyway
>>
3 rules to texting a girl. 1Confidence, 2 keep it fun, and 3 be lade back about it.
>>
>>17753355
CAN I FUCK YOU UNDER A ROCK?

or CAN I FUCK YOU AFTER I LEAVE MY ROCK?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.