[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it feel like to have a woman like you back?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0357.jpg (38KB, 274x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0357.jpg
38KB, 274x320px
What does it feel to have a female like you?

I feel as if no woman has ever liked me. It's a strange feeling. I actually can't fathom a woman liking me. I don't see what they could possibly like over some other dude.

I am 26 and it's all sinking in now. Did I waste my youth?
>>
>>17753348
As a fellow 26 year old loser who has wasted his youth I can tell you that how you feel depends on what sort of person you are. I, for reasons I cannot figure out, had multiple women chase after me quite strongly when I was younger, flirting, touching me, and doing all sorts of shit all the time. However I was and still am so incredibly timid and spineless that the only thing I got out of it was an increased heartrate and a desire for them to go away. It wasn't that I didn't like them or didn't want them, but I was always too scared and awkward to make a move and that fear was what dominated my thoughts. So pretty shit to be honest family member of mine.

In the past couple of weeks it's just sunk in how badly I have fucked up my life. It might be time to kill myself honestly.
>>
>>17753348
>>17753376

Hey I'm 26, too guys!
>>
File: 1473786018364.jpg (86KB, 640x365px) Image search: [Google]
1473786018364.jpg
86KB, 640x365px
You know that feeling you get when you're in an empty room, but someone is watching every move you make. It's like that mixed with an annoying little brother or sister copying your interests and mannerisms.
But when it's mutual, it's like a slow waltz to an inaudible symphony. Each step in sync and every moment of eye contact ends with a kiss, as sweet and sudden as sugared tea. Then you fuck and you find out she's into getting strangled and shit on, then that tea turns into a 40 of cobra malt liquor.
WILD LIFE
>>
>>17753348

women aren't special. you are sexually attracted to them sure, but their love is no better than any males love. maybe its even worse in a lot of cases.

not saying you shouldn't date girls obviously, just that what you are lacking isn't a womans love. its a symptom of a deeper issue.
>>
>>17753399
What the fuck did I just read?

>>17753415
I see. What is the deeper issue? I feel very disconnected from the world and people.
>>
>>17753415
>you are sexually attracted to them sure, but their love is no better than any males love. maybe its even worse in a lot of cases.
This is good, I'm >>17753376 not OP but I feel no connection to people in general
>>
Woman want to be wanted, lusted for and appreciated and some other stuff,

if you are stuck in "how can i make her want me?" how can you be able to just chill back and relax, think of what you can give her (that she def wants and is imho crucial to her mental well being):

>good strong regular piping
>a sense of security and a "rock" to fall back on
>push her buttons and take her through an emotional rollercoaster (on good&bad)
>make her feel loved, appreciated and wanted (relates strongly to the banging part)
>long term, maybe cocreate something together, have a common vision, have children, start a family etc
>cheesy as it sounds, friendship
>someone who can call her out on her bs, she will not appreciate it in the moment but in the long term she will (srs)
>fun stuff, you're bound to find some common interests

most important of all
>most of these depend on your own skills and how good you are going on about your own life, if your own life is OK and you love yourself you will have no problem finding a woman who will appreciate the fuck out of you for all this.

youjust have to learn to love yourself mayeng, you can also be a total trainwreck and still get girls but work on getting your life together and things iwll be better.

Build
>strength of character
>integrity

woman are insecure enough as it is, more than you think, much more, if you are more secure in yourself and you look into her eyes and she is around you, she will forget about that and you're a source of assurance to her
>>
>>17753447

>i feel disconnected from the world and people

how do you fee labout yourself?

the truth is there is no one answer. what I have going for me works REALLY well for me. I'm open to change but I'm happy being a very independent person.
>>
>>17753466
I am one of those high functioning wackos I think. I don't drink or do any kind of drugs. I get no pleasure from going to parties. I am also obsessed with obtaining a will of solid steel. My will is weak though. I am just not typical for a male my age I guess.

People find me forgettable. I just feel like if a woman gave me a chance, then she would be happy but currently, there is no reason for her to give me a chance.
>>
>>17753505

you didnt answer the question.

how do you feel about yourself.

not what do you do, what do you like, how do people feel about you, how do women feel about you...

how do you feel about yourself.

though the way you describe yourself as a woman says a lot.

do you have no surface value? and if not, what would 'a woman' find below?

you say theres no reason to give oyu a chance but are you not a nice, fun, semi attractive guy? do you not get along? do you have no intrinsic worth?

dont be too hard on yourself.

i think part of the issue is that you are looking to be loved as opposed to just loving. you are willing to settle for any girl that will 'give you a chance'.

maybe you need to find a woman actually worth pursuing in addition to potentially fixing up yourself.
>>
>>17753523
I feel indifferent about myself. I know I need a lot of work and I have some problems.

I don't hate myself but "loving myself" has been hard.

Maybe I am confused about what women want out of a man. I just assume I don't have what they seek. Overall, I am a good guy with integrity but my self confidence sucks.
>>
>>17753558

>i feel indifferent about myself.

you know yourself better than anyone, so if you feel indifferent about yourself after knowing you for so long, how could you expect a woman to be happy if she 'gave you a chance' ?

im not saying thats your worth, but you need to explore it, find out whats good and whats bad. there is nothing wrong with loving yourself. I love myself a lot. that doesn't make me egotistical or ignorant to my flaws, I'm constantly working with myself.

but i dont expect anyone i know (much less my romantic partner) to be perfect, so I'm not going to hate myself for not being perfect either. and neither should you.

>what women want

stop thinking that way. women are not magical vagina monsters who bestow love on those who pass arbitrary tests.

women want what men want: someone they are attracted to, someone they get along with, someone who is compatible lifestyle wise, and most importantly: chemistry.

they are not robots running the same script.
>>
>>17753348
Real talk, I felt like a human being for the first time in my life.

The way I always imagined people were supposed to feel; sexually satisfied, happy, more in touch with their family and friends, more well rounded and valued, with potential and a future. It was amazing, like I had a place in the world.

Anyway, it didn't last. Turns out I'm a terrible person.
>>
>>17753399
that was a fucking rollercoaster
It depressed and amused me
>>
>>17753376
I'm the same. 22. Virgin. Do you regret not giving in ? Would you recommend rolling over that fear and trying with one such woman ?

I have an opportunity but don't know what to do.
>>
>>17754052
>Do you regret not giving in ? Would you recommend rolling over that fear and trying with one such woman ?
Absolutely, just fucking do it man. I have so much regret about what I could have done if I'd just said yes more often.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.