[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A girl who tried to make out with me (I didn't follow because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: face-with-rolling-eyes.png (48KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
face-with-rolling-eyes.png
48KB, 256x256px
A girl who tried to make out with me (I didn't follow because I'm retawdid) a couple months ago has been on a trip to Europe since a week after the makeout attempt. She texted me first two times during her trip, I did once. Now she just texted me "greetings from (european city)". I responded "How you doin there gyal?" and she doesn't respond. What do? I'm considering sending pic related emoji.
>>
Why?
>>
>>17753352
Cuz it's weird that she doesn't respond u know
>>
>>17753347
Why r u texting her if shes on a trip? Wait till she comes home then send her tge "hey cutie, how was your trip :P?"
>>
>>17753347
Dont show her any sign that you're dependant on her dude. Act like u dont give a shit about her untill she comes home and 2 weeks after. Dont act needy
>>
>>17753480
This, take it from a girl

The moment you start acting/showing needy she'll lose all interest in you.

Honestly she's probably playing petty mind games with you
>>
>>17753475
She's texting me more often than I do tho. I just want to keep things fine while she's out. We've been kinda friends for a long time and the last time we met it was made pretty clear that we both were into each other
>>
>>17753511
Dude if u want her to be super into you, give a couple msges back to her occasionally. Dont msg a lot, if u do she wont have room to think about you. Give her heaps of space. When she comes home fuck her brains out.
>>
>>17753517
That's what I did until now I think.
First time she texted me while she was at the airport, some bant related to what we talked about last time we met and shit.
Then I texted her "hey how you doin?" and she responded with a pretty blatant voice message ("you came to my mind yesterday", "when I come home we gotta go to meet and go and see a concert in this pub and then to this other"), there wasn't no more conversation.
Then she texted me like "I'm reading 'in cold blood'!", some literature related conversation and that's it.
Then this.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.