[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are people constantly fucking me over?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: received_1125432794180114.jpg (28KB, 654x489px) Image search: [Google]
received_1125432794180114.jpg
28KB, 654x489px
Here's the deal, in traditional 4chan format
>be me, september last year, 16, awkward fat betafag
>meet this 7/10 short nerdy girl at an extracurricular activity
>likes weeb shit, has depression or something
>just like me
>after a month of knowing her, finally work up the courage to ask her out
>we go to a cat café and it's a hecka fun time
>eventually we go drinking
>we discuss problems, she tells me about her suicide attempt, I tell her about my abusive mom
>BUT
>she lets me no closer than greeting by hug; not even holding hands
>keep trying, going out with her every now and then
>meanwhile, a new guy came into our group, become friends with him, also go for beers with the new guy and other guys in the program

Later, today:
>left out on like 2 sessions, but still talked with girl on fb
>see her and newbro kissing (on the cheek), holding hands
To add insult to injury, 2 weeks before they barely even noticed each other

Wat do? Did I lose her? No jokes but I'm literally shaking
>>
>>17753034
probably lost her when you told her about your abusive mom

that's a massive turn off for girls
>>
>>17753037
Well my mom fucked my dad over and throughout the divorce, which lasted 5 years, pulled some cards that left me with deep psychological scars
>>
>>17753034
She just didn't like you that way and just like any other woman, avoided saying anything directly, hoping you catch on.

Having a lot in common doesn't mean you'll get together. Hell, She may not even like what she sees of herself in you.

Anyway, you were just a friend and not entitled to anything. You should have made a move, but now all you can really do is cut her off your life.
>>
>>17753034
You sound like an orbiter.
>>
>>17753040
you think that because your mom is a bitch, girls like to hear about it

they don't

never bitch about your life to a girl, and especially not about your mom
>>
>>17753048
Gee, that explains a lot... I am also fat and white, but she likes guys that look like spics and/or gypsies for some reason
>>
>>17753046
Orbiter? What is that, a fancy word for emotional tampon?
>>
>>17753034

>this girl i like just wasn't into me
>WHY ARE PEOPLE CONSTANTLY FUCKING ME OVER?

you are one entitled cunt.

>BUT MUH DEPRESSION!!1!

why would a girl want to date a guy with depression?
>>
File: 1435525279883.jpg (63KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1435525279883.jpg
63KB, 640x480px
find a good gf
>>
>>17753074
You sound like an asshole. Please get out of the thread
>>
File: 1397787654098.png (112KB, 303x332px) Image search: [Google]
1397787654098.png
112KB, 303x332px
>>17753108

>you sound like an asshole
>not the guy who thinks everyone is 'constantly fucking him over' cuz a suicidal chick isnt attracted to him
>>
>>17753114
Not OP, but why is it okay for her to be suicidal, but when I feel like shit, I'm a whiny cunt in her eyes?
>>
>>17753137

i dont think its okay for her to be suicidal. personally i dont think anyone who is 'depressed' should be allowed to date, especially if oyu are suicidal.

but thats not the discussion we are having. the discussion is 'why are people constantly fucking (OP) over'.

and the answer is, they arent, he is just upset that someone isn't into him and interprets it as an insult.

that being said, even if she is depressed / suicidal that doesn't mean she'd want someone depressed as well. i never said it would make you a 'whiny cunt' in her eyes.

why anyone would want to date a depressed person is beyond me. personally ithink you should be grateful she doesn't want to date you because of it.

but for the sake of your own argument, NO she shouldn't want to date someone who is depressed.
>>
>>17753037

This.

Girls like to feel secure with a guy. When you mention a problem you have, it makes you seem weak. Hold that shit in if you want pussy.
>>
>>17753137

Because you have to play the role of an alpha. She's the damsel and you're there to make her problems go away in exchange for pussy.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.