[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finding girls with the same interests?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: muramasa_whatifigo.jpg (39KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
muramasa_whatifigo.jpg
39KB, 600x338px
So how do you go about finding girls with the same interests as you?
After my last relationship I really understand the importance of this now, not like hobbies.

But along the lines of music, idea of a good time etc.

All the advice online is saying join a club or a class, but that doesn't really apply for me. Apart from the fact I work full time and dont really have the time or spare money, most of my interests aren't hobbies as such.

tl;dr

How do I find a girl who's into hip hop, smoking weed and cooking/eating good food.
Where I live it's all Dutch/German vegans who love techno.
>>
Bump for interest.
>>
>>17752620
Where would the girls you describe hang out?

If you like a type of music, go to a concert or club and chat with people (of both sexes - the guys might know girls). If you like art, meet girls at museums. And so on.

There was a famous bank robber of the 1920s Whe he got caught they asked him why he kept robbing banks. "Because that's where the money is."
>>
>>17752620

stop being so ego centric.

first and foremost if you dont have the time or money to join a club, you dont have the time or money to date.

second, men and women aren't meant to be best friends. they can be, it happens, surely possible, but the idea that we are meant to spend every moment with our partners is silly. until very recently man married woman, but man still hung out with man and woman still hung out with woman.
>>
>>17753001
>first and foremost if you dont have the time or money to join a club, you dont have the time or money to date.

Wrong as fuck lmao, clubs are overpriced to hell these days because they know idiots like you are using them to emulate sociality.

"Everyone outside of my suburban mommy-paid bubble doesn't get to date guys!"
>>
>>17753008

>everyone outside of my suburban mommy paid bubble doesn't get to date guys!

I live on my own, in hollywood, where I run a business.

>clubs are over priced.

most are free. maybe pay 4 bucks to chip in for food.

>time to date

this isn't up for discussion. if you literally don't have the time to meet once every week or two you literally dont have the time to take your girl on a thirty cent date either.
>>
>>17753012
>>17753001
>>17753008

Guys, I like clubbing you can do that cheap here
The issue is in my city there are very very few events where they play hip hop.
All you get is techno/house
So the girls there dont share that interest

>men and women arent meant to be best friends

now you just chatting shit, I've had it a few times and the best girl I dated ticked all the boxes I listed
(Not trying to get a copy of her, but shared interests made all the difference)
>>
>>17753223

joining a club does not mean going clubbing.
>>
>>17753241
I assumed from the way they were talking that they intepreted the OPs post as saying clubbing was too expensive
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.