[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Confused

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1478109416900.jpg (71KB, 656x721px) Image search: [Google]
1478109416900.jpg
71KB, 656x721px
So I have this girl who claims to love me even after we broke up.

But recently she started talking to someone else in her classes. She doesn't seem to flirt back but she does antagonize it by being cute towards him.

For example he gave her a nickname and she changed her kik name to it and when I asked her about it she told me she just "made it up" and she's been lying about more things. I mean her password was his birthday! (Which she lied about) But she keeps reassuring nothing is going on between them. Should I be worried?
>>
yes? why are you even still talking to this whore

she wants you as her betabux backup in case her relationship with chad thundercock doesn't work

forgive the /r9k/ memes, but you're literally being played right now.
>>
>>17752303
Lmao, and I feel it man like we hang out and still do relationship things but it's just so many lies being told to me. One night we were on the phone she told me she was going to bed. And ended up on Skype with him! And when I brought it up she told me to stop being worried he's just a friend. That's hard to believe man.
>>
>>17752307
it's hard to believe because she's actually just lying to you

idk what else to tell you. you broke up, she's going after other men, but wants you to still stay on the hook

that's called being second fiddle. she's lying, and you're being played
>>
>>17752300
You're not with her.
Why the fuck are you even bothering?

Stop talking to her and move on.
>>
>>17752312
OP, for the love of God listen to this man.
Don't fall for her games. I was in the exact boat as you, still kind of am, but at the same time, slowly getting out of that situation.

We still fuck, but I've asserted that we're not doing no relationship shit. No holding hands, no PDA, no "I love you" texts, none of that shit. All she is to me right now is a great lay until I get tired of her. Which unfortunately won't be any time soon, coz dadgum is she a great lay.
>>
>>17752300
One of the many differences between men and women is that women honestly and innocently believe they can end a romantic/sexual relationship and still remain friends.

You have been thoroughly friendzoned, and every signal from her that you have read as keeping the romance alive has actually been intended as just old-friend warmth.

Her romantic feelings are directed elsewhere and you are just a buddy. If you can live with that, you have to give up any right to jealousy. If you can't, then just give up and move on.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.